Mt Baker Vapor - Berry Treat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else tried this? I got some 12mg 80/20 in one of my recent orders, and loaded a tank (ProTank using 1.8Ω coils on a fixed voltage device) up with it yesterday. The flavor it produced was AMAZING, so incredibly tasty, but there was very very little vapor. Im going to let this sit for a bit to see if it changes. I have had plenty of other 80/20 mixtures that produced plenty of vapor, though I have found I like 65/35 to be the ratio I am going with lately.

I really enjoyed the flavor, but the lack of vapor was, well, not for me. Would a different mix give me better vapor production or does this juice just not puff up much?

Proverb31

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2013
Overland Park, Kansas, USA
Anyone else tried this? I got some 12mg 80/20 in one of my recent orders, and loaded a tank (ProTank using 1.8Ω coils on a fixed voltage device) up with it yesterday. The flavor it produced was AMAZING, so incredibly tasty, but there was very very little vapor. Im going to let this sit for a bit to see if it changes. I have had plenty of other 80/20 mixtures that produced plenty of vapor, though I have found I like 65/35 to be the ratio I am going with lately.

I really enjoyed the flavor, but the lack of vapor was, well, not for me. Would a different mix give me better vapor production or does this juice just not puff up much?

Maybe your coil in your pro tank are dirty. That is a common issue of reduced vapor and reduced or burnt flavor.

Alright, I decided to try it in my DCT. FLAVOR AND VAPOR IS AWESOME. I really, REALLY like this flavor. I hope this one comes to be one of the regularly produced flavors. Doing some back and forths right now between a carto tank and my ProTanks and I think some liquids are better in one than the other, so I may have to buy a few more carto tanks, this way I have 2 of each type (carto tank and ProTank). Cant wait for my vamo to get here to see if maybe they just need more power in the PTs.

Yesterday I am at my friends apartment. He comes inside from having a cig and is like, what smells like brown sugar? I let him try my DCT fitted on an eGo battery. His immediate response was that it was damn near enough to make him quit smoking right then and there as long as he can have that instead. He asked how much it costs to get into PVs and how much cartos and tanks are, and I told him the initial investment, he was a bit afraid when I had done that. But after I told him this method essentially costs you $1 per pack (or less) he was pretty much hooked. Not going to be surprised if I see him make the switch.

well at least he already found a flavor he likes :) Though, in comparison to smoking, even "bad" flavors can taste a lot better than that.

He has tried a number of e-cigs in the past. I personally liked the flavor of a cigarette when i used to smoke. It went really well with a cup of coffee in the morning. Now, well, i havent smoked in a while. There are flavors I have had that I would rather go buy a pack than vape, and that says a lot considering the last time i tried to smoke a cig (intoxicated at the time) i got through 3 drags and gave it back to the person who gave it to me.

CloudZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
you go 80% VG? Thats really high from what ive read... What are you using that you cant use 80/20 and have to use 20/80? (just curious)
Probably allergic to high PG or gets discomfort from it. Or, because it is less viscous, doesn't work well in her equipment. Those are the typical reasons. MBV's free samples default to 80/20 at the nic% of the rest of your order.

Personally, I prefer 50/50 to 65/35 because higher PG causes more flooding in my bottom coil clearos and two-hole cartos. Higher PG also seems to dry me out more and doesn't produce as much vapor.

Anyway, just checking out the thread because I got the Berry Treat as my sample as well. I think it smells pretty good but I haven't vaped it yet.

EDIT: I ran a bit of the Berry Treat through one of my RDA's today. IMO it is a nice berry flavor, but I probably wont order more unless it gets a bit better over time. There are just so many other MBV flavors that I like a lot more. Not saying its bad, it really isn't, but its just not one of those "knock your socks off" flavors to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread