Mt.BV - Johnny Chimpo

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuritaro9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Misawa Japan
its a really tasty juice. im usually not a fan of maple, but the banana balances it out really good. i still wont go out in public with the bottle though. had to take the chimpo off of it. ya see, chimpo in japan means a willy, schlong,dong,hang down, etc...no way ima get caught vaping chimpo juice...haha

Last edited:

shannannagans

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2013
Alabama USA
Sorry, to post again so soon, they also replied to someone's comment on Facebook that a lot of the recent samples (Johnny Chimpo, Fruity Hoops, etc.) that they plan to put on the site will likely be on by the end of the week, so probably in with the Thursday 4th of July sale.

If you're looking to try similar liquid from MBV, you could try banana fosters or bananas gone nuts if banana is your thing. If you like the maple, you may like sticky bun. I literally just placed an order for it, but I've heard good things.

kuritaro9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Misawa Japan
never had gorilla juice or any other AVE juices " i aint gots time to play that open/closed thing" but johnny chimpo, minus the name, is a winner. i couldnt wait any longer to try it, so its only about a week and a half old, but its a nice vape. the maple is there, but not too overpowering ( im generally not a maple fan at all ) but the banana balances out the deep base tones of the maple very nicely. but even the banana isnt too strong. its just enough to let you know its there.and it brightens up the warm mapley flavor well...
think of it as eddie van halen squealing away on eruption as the melvins chunk away at the rhythm... i will def. be ordering another load of this stuff when it finally hits the site. BUT, i will be removing the label...cant be caught in japan vaping on some chimpo... not that its wrong, its just not right for me...haha

BRAVO MBV!!! you made a really nice juice with this one.

kuritaro9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Misawa Japan
i can almost taste a very faint tobacco, but to me the warmness of the maple drowns it out.i have been vaping on a bunch of stuff all day, so my taste buds are prolly fried. been on a apollo ry4,NLV bounty hunter and vapedudes banana cream pie kick all day.might have to powerwash my maw, and give it another go in the morning with my coffee.. good stuff though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread