MtBakerVapor RDA's

Status
Not open for further replies.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Think I would want an rda that the top threads onto the base instead of just pressed over an O-ring if I was going to carry it around in my pocket when working.
    You might be better off with something like this.
    A7 Mini Rebuildable Atomizer Kit - Stainless Steel

It's not about working better (or not), it's about not coming apart in your pocket.

Last edited:

dysfoundation

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 29, 2010
    Santa Clarita, CA
    Think I would want an RDA that the top threads onto the base instead of just pressed over an O-ring if I was going to carry it around in my pocket when working.
    You might be better off with something like this.
    A7 Mini Rebuildable Atomizer Kit - Stainless Steel

It's not about working better (or not), it's about not coming apart in your pocket.

As nice as it looks I don't think that'll fit in my pocket attached to my PV haha. But I appreciate the suggestion

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

double_aa_ron

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2012
    Austin, Texas
    Hello everyone! Just a quick question, has anyone used these? And if so would they be OK for pocket storage at work?

I'm an IT guy and my work doesn't care if I vape but I like to keep my PV in my pocket while I work. I've heard these guys can leak while carrying around so figured I'd ask :)

The only RBA I see on there site is the smok octopus and the mini version which is a dripping atty. Dripping atomizers don't tend to leak because for the most part the only juice in the atty will be on the wick. There really isn't much to spill. With that said I wouldn't get one if I were you. That atty has a junky solution for airflow. There are much better options in the same price range.

Here is just one from a US vendor.
    Phoenix Rebuildable Atomizer - Clone

If you don't mind ordering from China, fasttech has a .... load of them in the $5 to $10 range.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread