MTS Vape Wizard???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyndagayle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Arkansas
I got a bottle of vape Wizard a couple of weeks ago and I have a question. Isn't it supposed to be thick? Mine is very thin, the consistency of all my other flavorings. It's very dark and I'm wondering if it's coincidence that it looks and smells just like my bottle of oakwood that I bought about a month ago. I'm thinking they might have sent me oakwood by accident. I've tried it in some of my juices and it doesn't seem to give it body, it just adds a smokey woody type of flavor that is good if you're using it in tobaccos, but not so good when added to any fruit. Thought I'd weigh in here before I contact my vendor about it because I have no clue what it's supposed to look and smell like. One description I read led me to believe it should be pretty thick. Anyone else use it?

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Mine's about the consistency of my other flavorings and is also dark. I haven't been able to successfully us it... I don't think. What type of flavors do you guys use it with? Would it be good in something like German chocolate cake or more for flavors you want to blend together rather than each be identifiable?

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Adds a body and takes sharp edges off of a mix. Can dull the flavor level if used with something without a sharp edge. Adds to vapor volume too.

I wouldn't use it in something like a german chocolate cake unless the pecan was putting a biting edge on it. Would use it with a watermelon to take the edge off the artificial taste. Does that makes sense?

Lyndagayle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Arkansas
Yeah that sounds like VW. I prefer using VW with "darker" flavours... like tobacco, coffee, vanillas etc. For fruits and lighter flavours I prefer just using Magic Mask.

Thanks for this response. I placed an order for a bottle of Magic Mask this afternoon. Maybe it will be the fix I'm needing for my fruit flavors. My success rate with fruits is not good. Tobaccos are much easier for me once I find one I like. The fruits...not so much. I like the taste of the fruits but they all have a lingering ether like taste that I can't calm down. I had no clue DIY'ing was going to be so challenging. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread