Multimeter and Voltage Meter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrephunk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2012
Montauk - NY
I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of some instructions or a tutorial on how to properly use my multimeter with pertaining to vaping and PVs and Atty and such? Also I was gonna get a voltage meter cause I have a VV Woodvil coming in the mail and want to be able to see what voltage I am setting it too. Does anyone know which is the best to get?

rinkusu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2009
Seattle, Washington
Hi Folks,

I have been searching the various threads on this subject and have not found this fully articulated so here are my findings:

I just purchased a 510 Voltage Indicator meter Rev2 from Avid Vaper. I just tried to use it on my Reo Grand and found it cannot link up because the drip well is too deep for it's male 510 connection end.

I was wondering if RTD Vapor's 510 Voltage Indicator Rev 2 is the same thing? The site specifically says, "510 voltage indicator for mods with drip wells" but I suspect that does not apply to the Reo Grand.

If that too is the case will a 510-510 Shorty adaptor raise the connection enough so that I can attach and test my Reo Grand under load with the voltage indicator meter I purchased?

Thanks,

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Rev 2 uses the same chip as the Rev1 (the one I have) and the extra length on it should allow it to fit...if not, I think the post is sunk in on the connector- you might try taking a paper clip, putting it in the center and pulling gently on the center pin to pull it out a hair. I don't see any other reason why it wouldn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread