MUST TRY - STR8V8PING's Strawberry Cake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taintedhalo

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2011
Kentucky
Onestopdiyshop is cheaper than both those $1.50 for 6ml on the TPA , $1.10 for Loranns and $1.50 for flavor west.
Str8 ohhhhh then I must save some for steeping! Hard to do though this is really good! I haven't got to the Raspberry yet been switching between your Strawberry shortcake and a vendors Cookie that I love all day. I am getting new cartos tomorrow though so think I am gonna wait and try it on a brand new boge....I hear they are great!

simplyme82

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2011
Murrieta, CA
IMG_20120121_171155.jpg Still waiting on some of my flavors so I can make this one. My flavor west order came in. 4oz bottles of Peach, Yellow Cake, Monster Energy Drink and Gummy Bear! Way more than I need. I'm probably gonna get flagged for this, but I'm gonna give some of it away through PIF. I figure maybe 3-5ml's of each to a couple people? I need to order some more bottles before I post it though.

If anyone would like some send me a PM.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
View attachment 74308 Still waiting on some of my flavors so I can make this one. My flavor west order came in. 4oz bottles of Peach, Yellow Cake, Monster Energy Drink and Gummy Bear! Way more than I need. I'm probably gonna get flagged for this, but I'm gonna give some of it away through PIF. I figure maybe 3-5ml's of each to a couple people? I need to order some more bottles before I post it though.

If anyone would like some send me a PM.

Those are some HUGE bottles . They are a really good price though on FW' site .5.95 for 4oz is a steal . How bad was shipping on them?

Last edited:

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
This stuff is pretty darn tasty. I'm not too into strawberry vapes, but this one is just the right amount. Too much and it tastes kinda nasty to me...but this has got the perfect amount. Good TH and vapor as well. Thanks Str8. :)

Lately iv been doing 6 on the ss and 3 on the s&cream . Just for future reference it comes out even better . I also use 3 drops of lorann tart and sour .

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
This makes me wonder... I'm just guessing with all the strawberry being used, it's the dominant flavor. It doesn't overpower the yellow cake though right? The thought that comes to mind when I saw this post is a cakey strawberry. Like yellow cake with strawberry frosting?

The cake stands out just as much as the strawberry . You get a real strawberry taste with some cake on the inhale and cake strong on the exhale . Just think of eating a real strawberry shortcake with chunks of real strawberry in it .

The cake is pretty much a equal part mix since everything else in the recipe is part of the cake note . So that makes it 9% cake and 9% strawberry .

simplyme82

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2011
Murrieta, CA
So my dee da dee moment of the week and last week. I made an order from capellas for sweet strawberry and strawberries and cream, along with 4 other flavors. Get my shipment in today. All excited to make this juice. Start mixing. Get my nic/pg/vg, both strawberries and tip the jar over. :facepalm:

Start over from scratch because I really don't want to mess this recipe up. Get my base, take another look at the recipe and realize I do not have capellas vanilla cupcake. :facepalm::facepalm:

Mix it all up anyway with extra drops of yellow cake, give it a bath and shake. Couple drops on the atty and it's pretty damn good. The inhale tastes like yellow cake. The exhale is full of strawberry and Str8V8ing is exactly right. It does taste like a real strawberry. Doesn't have the candy taste to it at all.

I'm currently dropping, vaping, and typing and this stuff is pretty damn good. I wish I had the vanilla cupcake because it would probably be that much better. As is, it's ready for the carto to be vaped all day.

So the bad news is that I have to make another order from capellas. :(
The good news is that I have to make another order from capellas! :D

Good job Stra8V8ping! Keep em coming!

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
So my dee da dee moment of the week and last week. I made an order from capellas for sweet strawberry and strawberries and cream, along with 4 other flavors. Get my shipment in today. All excited to make this juice. Start mixing. Get my nic/pg/vg, both strawberries and tip the jar over. :facepalm:

Start over from scratch because I really don't want to mess this recipe up. Get my base, take another look at the recipe and realize I do not have capellas vanilla cupcake. :facepalm::facepalm:

Mix it all up anyway with extra drops of yellow cake, give it a bath and shake. Couple drops on the atty and it's pretty damn good. The inhale tastes like yellow cake. The exhale is full of strawberry and Str8V8ing is exactly right. It does taste like a real strawberry. Doesn't have the candy taste to it at all.

I'm currently dropping, vaping, and typing and this stuff is pretty damn good. I wish I had the vanilla cupcake because it would probably be that much better. As is, it's ready for the carto to be vaped all day.

So the bad news is that I have to make another order from capellas. :(
The good news is that I have to make another order from capellas! :D

Good job Stra8V8ping! Keep em coming!

Have any other vanillas or bav cream or even cheesecake . Im sure you could sub the cupake with one of those . Wont be exact but should still be good . Make sure you add some lemon juice or tart and sour . That really makes this recipe shine . A bit of EM or drop of sucrolose sweetener too .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread