MUST TRY - STR8V8PING's Strawberry Cake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chyna

Nov 8, 2011
Hawaii
Str8, I have been vaping this for the past week. I do love it. I'm usually just a lurker, but had to give you some kudos for you recipe. I will try your raspberry cheese danish next. My absolute favorite vendors juice is Ms T's snickerdoodle. I tried your recipe (V1), but I must have done something wrong. If you ever figure her recipe out, would love to know. Aloha for now.

jayjules

Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
Fl
It doesnt need sweetener but i sometimes do a drop of exsweetz .I have also been lowering the strawberry percentage to 6% . Lemon juice wont change the taste since your only using a drop or two. Its not a must that you use it though.

Do you mean real lemon juice, and what is its purpose? How much would you add to 30ml vs say 10ml?

Atlantisboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
USA
A couple of noob questions in need of answer please......If I like the recipe as it is making 3ml and I want to make 30ml do I just multiply the drops /mls by 10?

Also on another of str8v8pings great recipes the VG amount is a minus number how does that work , do I have to minus that amount from the VG total.....I am a bit confused on that one....Thanks in advance.

LilyBear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Western NY
You can always use a recipe calculator (I use scubabatdans spreadsheet to do this but there are other ones out there like ejuicemeup) to make that kinda thing if you input things then tell it how much you would like to get out of it it will calculate this for you ......made things VERY easy when i was new to DIY. Also if you like a higher VG juice you might consider purchasing your nic in a VG base instead of a PG base. Some of this would have to be decided before you make your purchases. If for instance you vape 12 mg juice you do not exactly want to order 12mg base because you will be adding flavorings and that will dilute your nic amount in your finished product to a negative (not really negative but below the 12mg hoped in the finished product) if this makes sense that would show as a minus in a spreadsheet or calc. so that the finished product might have say 10 mg per ml. If you do not have more nic to add you will not at that point with flavorings be able to reach 12mg.
A couple of noob questions in need of answer please......If I like the recipe as it is making 3ml and I want to make 30ml do I just multiply the drops /mls by 10?

Also on another of str8v8pings great recipes the VG amount is a minus number how does that work , do I have to minus that amount from the VG total.....I am a bit confused on that one....Thanks in advance.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC

You can change the amount to make to anything in the calculator and it will be the same recipe. The Vg would show a negative because theres too much PG .You will have to use a vg nic base or change the ratio to suit you. If its a small negative number bumping the percentage of pg in the ratio a couple percent higher.

Atlantisboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
USA
I have tried making this at 10 ml and 15ml and 30ml but seem to lose all the strawberry flavor , any advice please on the split between the Strawberries and cream and the Sweet Strawberry. I put it into the juice calculator and it basically just multiplies the original str8v8ping 3ml recepie but somehow the strawberry is not there.

Should I not increase the distilled water at the same level, any help would be much appreciated, I am new at this and am a bit confused why the strawberry would disappear if all the percentages of the original recipe stay the same.Thank you.

Atlantisboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
USA
I'm trying to learn str8v8ping, so why would lowering the percentage of the flavor that is missing give it more flavor?

What percentages do you use when you mix this in larger batches? All I get is the kind of cake flavor.

Has anyone else been able to mix this in anything larger than 6ml and keep the strawberry , if so could I please see a recipe.

Thanks

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
I only measure by ml .Drops would vary too much. I suggested less strawberry because theres already a lot of strawberry in it so too much flavoring can often taste like too little flavoring. Iv never had a problem in this recipe but it can happen. I havent made the recipe in a while and lately iv been using less strawberry percentages in my other mixes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread