Not open for further replies.

zipflint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Spartanburg, SC
Yes, you are correct on all counts.

At least, I'm pretty sure you are. I got one of these in the mail today and am juuuust about through my first tank. I used one of the pre-built heads on a whim and I'm definitely impressed!

Great flavor and vapor production. I'm using mine on a Reuleaux rx200 at 43 watts (.31Ohms at 3.65 volts according to the device). It does take a couple of seconds to ramp up, but if I go much higher than that, it's just too dang hot (not burnt, just extremely warm) for me! The only issue I've had is some minor leaking when I filled it for the very first time. I'm pretty sure I overdid it with the priming, since I've destroyed other heads in the past by not priming them enough. But this was no biggie

Oh and it's not a stupid question. It never hurts to be sure of something! :)

Reactions: EthanThorn

EthanThorn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2015
El Dorado KS
Yes, you are correct on all counts.

At least, I'm pretty sure you are. I got one of these in the mail today and am juuuust about through my first tank. I used one of the pre-built heads on a whim and I'm definitely impressed!

Great flavor and vapor production. I'm using mine on a Reuleaux rx200 at 43 watts (.31Ohms at 3.65 volts according to the device). It does take a couple of seconds to ramp up, but if I go much higher than that, it's just too dang hot (not burnt, just extremely warm) for me! The only issue I've had is some minor leaking when I filled it for the very first time. I'm pretty sure I overdid it with the priming, since I've destroyed other heads in the past by not priming them enough. But this was no biggie

Well it is a great tank kind of over looked anymore with the griffin the BFT the VCMT and still by the TFV4 AKA the tank with MCD multiple coil disorder which i have to say i still like my TFV4. But if this was the cause of my RBA leaking then the o ring i put back on the RBA fixes my problem cause a really clean build and good wicking blows the pre made's out of the water but i'm using the RBA now and at the rate i am going though the tank i may end up answering my own question.

Reactions: zipflint
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread