MV has great customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denrock316

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Ohio, USA
Well it has been a long time since I've placed an order with MV. If I recall correctly a couple years ago I ordered a few things and one of them was a USB pass-through and it was DOA. They rushed out a replacement right away with no hassles and I was very happy. Well this morning I got my order with juice and an ARO Pyrex BCT and the Pyrex was smashed in one side (thank you USPS). So anyway I submitted a ticket and within about 30 min my ticket was answered. They are sending me a new one right away. So about a half hour after that I check my e-mail and I was happily surprised that I have an email stating it has already shipped with a tracking number. It would have been nice if it arrived in one piece the first time, but well I blame USPS for that, and I have to say that MVs has some really great customer service to take care of this so quickly and hassle free. Now I am just crossing my fingers that the new one arrives safely. Here is a picture of the one I got this morning.

AROtankbrk.jpg

Last edited:

Denrock316

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Ohio, USA
Thank you! I passed this along to the customer service team so they know.

Your welcome. I just wanted to make sure you know me and my sister (Shirley Robbins) who ordered it for me really appreciate not having to pay any extra shipping to send the old one back or anything. Saves time and hassle too, with not having to run to the post office. Also I'll end up with an extra bottom piece and atty basically for free. I will definitely be ordering more from MV in the future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread