My 1rst order - Cappuccino ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbutt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
OK, I just received my 1rst MFS after waiting 7 days. I order some of the double flavor 24mg Cappuccino. It smells delicious but the taste is not Cappuccino or coffee or cream. It tastes like a pecan flavor & that is all. I guess it's nice flavor, but not what I'm looking for.

Instinct

Jun 18, 2009
That's a bummer.. but knowing Chris if you don't like it he will make good on it. Flavors vary so much from person to person.. (ie some people love MFS mint, I can't stand it - no fault of theirs)

My last order of double flavor grape is not so great. But the order before that (33% more flavor) grape was out of this world. So I ordered more of that... and I can't complain because if I do Chris will send me something and I'd like him to make a profit! ;)

Maybe MFS needs a taste tester before orders get shipped.. I'd be up for the job but a little too far away to be effective :)

Long story short - let Chris or the incredibly enthusiastic cat know and you will be taken care of.. they are here to make you happy.

bewzer

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2009
Everett, Wa.
it took me a few days with that flavor, but now all i taste after exhaling is a rich coffee/espresso flavor...im not a coffee drinker, but it is most definately an espresso flavor...id say maybe give it a few days, otherwise its probably a personal taste, kinda like with RY4 being caramel/nutty to some and cotton candy/bubble gum to others? :confused:

moonlight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
OK, I just received my 1rst MFS after waiting 7 days. I order some of the double flavor 24mg Cappuccino. It smells delicious but the taste is not Cappuccino or coffee or cream. It tastes like a pecan flavor & that is all. I guess it's nice flavor, but not what I'm looking for.

Yes, I agree with that...more of a pecan flavoer. I like it okay (smoking it right now, in fact), but it doesn't taste anything like a coffee drink. Not to me anyway.

Reeses Cup is really good! Mix it with Blueberry and you get a PBnJ...this has been my "Bliss vape" lately!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread