My ABSOLUTE Favorite...

Status
Not open for further replies.

the.quiet.rider

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2012
Sheffield Lake
I'd like to start this thread to encourage people to describe their favorite juice. A lot of threads have members just simply listing it, but how about giving those who haven't tried it a legit "review"?? Just a thought, we'll see if it catches on. Be sure to include (at a minimum) where you got it, your PG/VG and nic level. I'll get it started: Triple V from Dark City Vapor. 70/30, 18mg. Triple V After trying countless vanillas, this one continues to be my absolute favorite. Not the "candy" or "French" vanilla... just a lightly sweet, smooth flavor. When I run out, I feel dumb for not ordering more ahead of time lol.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Virgin Vapor's Organic Kona Velvet Milkshake is my long time favorite. Best way to describe this is like a fine coffee house frappe. It might be best described by it's creator, "It's sweet, creamy and buttery with notes of caramel and rum all balanced out by a nice strong shot of Kona espresso! It's so smooth and smells so good, I've had non-vaping friends try to grab it out of my hand to try it! Warning: highly addictive!"

If I could only pick one flavor to use for the rest of time, it would be this. Velvety smooth vape, complex flavor, so satisfying.

Organic Kona Velvet Milkshake E-liquid | Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
My favorite changes a lot. Right now my current favorite is Frost blossom by Alice in Vapeland. It is their own undisclosed pg/vg mixed to optimize flavor. 11mg tho When I ordered my big bottle it will be in 6mg. The taste is an elegant refined orange with an orange blossom note. Orangy Orange blossoms covered in a light snow (a nice cool light menthol) and fairy dust (not sure what this other slightly sweet note is, perhaps a very light sugar note?). It's not something I would normally choose to buy or vape by the description. But it is a very clean cool refreshing taste with a good mouth feel. Mouth feel is another aspect to vaping that make a juice over the top good to me. Even if this juice does not seem appealing by the description I think a sample tasting of this is a must for every type of vapor. It may or may not be your perfect all day vape... but it is a great vaping experience no matter what it ends up being to you.

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
My favorite changes a lot. Right now my current favorite is Frost blossom by Alice in Vapeland. It is their own undisclosed pg/vg mixed to optimize flavor. 11mg tho When I ordered my big bottle it will be in 6mg. The taste is an elegant refined orange with an orange blossom note. Orangy Orange blossoms covered in a light snow (a nice cool light menthol) and fairy dust (not sure what this other slightly sweet note is, perhaps a very light sugar note?). It's not something I would normally choose to buy or vape by the description. But it is a very clean cool refreshing taste with a good mouth feel. Mouth feel is another aspect to vaping that make a juice over the top good to me. Even if this juice does not seem appealing by the description I think a sample tasting of this is a must for every type of vapor. It may or may not be your perfect all day vape... but it is a great vaping experience no matter what it ends up being to you.

If I wasn't already sold you would have sold me then and there Mariah! :)

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Hey Mariah, you don't have to sell it. It's what you like. It certainly sounds like it has your attention! My favorite changes all the time. Some easy to describe, others less so.

At the moment, I am crushing on the Dark Horse of HHV. A very nice naturally extracted tobacco with exceptional balance. No chemical in the beginning, middle, or end of the vape. It has a very subtle sweetness and sort of buttery lingering flavor that I really dig. I have had a hard time working any other flavors in the last few days. I think I wear flavors out for about for say 5-7 days and then put them down for a while. But hey, that is part of the fun of vaping, is it not? Next week I will have a new favorite.

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
If I wasn't already sold you would have sold me then and there Mariah! :)

Hey Mariah, you don't have to sell it. It's what you like. It certainly sounds like it has your attention! My favorite changes all the time. Some easy to describe, others less so.

At the moment, I am crushing on the Dark Horse of HHV. A very nice naturally extracted tobacco with exceptional balance. No chemical in the beginning, middle, or end of the vape. It has a very subtle sweetness and sort of buttery lingering flavor that I really dig. I have had a hard time working any other flavors in the last few days. I think I wear flavors out for about for say 5-7 days and then put them down for a while. But hey, that is part of the fun of vaping, is it not? Next week I will have a new favorite.

lol...noting wrong with wanting people to experience the joy I do! lol :D Not really trying to "sell" it. I find I ( I love how you put it EddardinWinter) "crush" on different flavors and I wish I could give samples to everyone so they can experience the whole thing with me. But All I have is the black on white of typed word to try to describe what I get from each and every exquisite vape I fall in love with lol.

I find I rotate them like you do. I might even burn myself out in a day or 2 hitting a juice hard. And yes this is also why I find that I love having a vast array of different flavors from which I can play with. :D Vaping is the best!

I really want to try Dark Horse and Kona Milkshake. They sound divine!

Last edited:

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
The only way I can play is to give a list of favorites, I don't have "a" favorite.

Tobaccos (all NETs):

GeJ - GJ4, a big bold RY4. Not just icky sweet like many RY4s, plenty of tobacco. 50/50
GeJ - Apple Cured. Crisp, green apple, tart with a nice tobacco background. 50/50
GeJ - Vita Bella. Golden Burley with a nice dollop of creamy vanilla. Very exotic. 50/50

HHV - Shadowfax. Creamy, light tobacco with hints of vanilla. 0/100
HHV - Pirate's Booty. Caribbean tobacco with dark chocolate chip type notes. 0/100
HHV - Dragon's Fire. Smooth, sweet honey type tobacco. 0/100

Desserts:

AVE - Boba's Bounty. Honey graham crackers. 0/100

NLV - Gold. Pancakes and maple syrup. 65/35

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
lol...noting wrong with wanting people to experience the joy I do! lol :D Not really trying to "sell" it. I find I ( I love how you put it EddardinWinter) "crush" on different flavors and I wish I could give samples to everyone so they can experience the whole thing with me. But All I have is the black on white of typed word to try to describe what I get from each and every exquisite vape I fall in love with lol.

I find I rotate them like you do. I might even burn myself out in a day or 2 hitting a juice hard. And yes this is also why I find that I love having a vast array of different flavors from which I can play with. :D Vaping is the best!

I really want to try Dark Horse and Kona Milkshake. They sound divine!

I only meant I understood it is difficult to explain the "why" when you like something. You seemed to be apologizing for your description which I thought was quite apt and painted a good picture. I haven't heard anyone describe the mouth feel thing, which is quite important even though I had not recognized it as such. Happy Vaping!

Estaban

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2013
Tempe Arizona
It's funny ...I started reading these blogs about a month and half ago...followed the lead of some members just cause I related to them..order heathers gan..legends..pirates..huntsman...now everyone has moved on to a new love....my fave today..pirates...waiting on some army and legends..also ordered some phluid last night...I just had to..

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
It's funny ...I started reading these blogs about a month and half ago...followed the lead of some members just cause I related to them..order heathers gan..legends..pirates..huntsman...now everyone has moved on to a new love....my fave today..pirates...waiting on some army and legends..also ordered some phluid last night...I just had to..

I haven't vaped enough Army to include it as a favorite, but based on the sample I had, it will probably make that list before all is said and done. It was pretty dang good.

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
I only meant I understood it is difficult to explain the "why" when you like something. You seemed to be apologizing for your description which I thought was quite apt and painted a good picture. I haven't heard anyone describe the mouth feel thing, which is quite important even though I had not recognized it as such. Happy Vaping!

It's all good! :)

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
The only way I can play is to give a list of favorites, I don't have "a" favorite.

Tobaccos (all NETs):

GeJ - GJ4, a big bold RY4. Not just icky sweet like many RY4s, plenty of tobacco. 50/50
GeJ - Apple Cured. Crisp, green apple, tart with a nice tobacco background. 50/50
GeJ - Vita Bella. Golden Burley with a nice dollop of creamy vanilla. Very exotic. 50/50

HHV - Shadowfax. Creamy, light tobacco with hints of vanilla. 0/100
HHV - Pirate's Booty. Caribbean tobacco with dark chocolate chip type notes. 0/100
HHV - Dragon's Fire. Smooth, sweet honey type tobacco. 0/100

Desserts:

AVE - Boba's Bounty. Honey graham crackers. 0/100

NLV - Gold. Pancakes and maple syrup. 65/35
Just can't beat them desserty tobacco's can u GT:).......

Vapioteque

Oct 27, 2012
Colorado
So far my favorite juice is Gooey Better Cake from Kick Bass Vapor. It's a juice I find myself going to time and again. For me, it was a dessert vape that didn't make my jaw ache from too much sugar. It tastes like the real thing. Also the bottle is the easiest squeezey bottles I have and I never thought I'd have to talk about bottles but some I've used made my fingers hurt.

I've only ordered two juices from there, a 15ml Gooey Better Cake and a 15ml Caramel Capp. The Caramel Capp tasted too heavy on bitter almost burned coffee (or even burned popcorn) for me and I couldn't take it. I have a ton of trouble with coffee vapes so that doesn't surprise me. But anyway I'm going to order about five or six more dessert vapes from them based on how much I adore their Gooey Better Cake.

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
"My favorite changes a lot. Right now my current favorite is Frost blossom by Alice in Vapeland. It is their own undisclosed pg/vg mixed to optimize flavor."

Undisclosed? Really? That should most definitely not be a trade secret. No one needs recipes, but nowadays I expect clarity and transparency on everything else.

You can order it whichever way you like - it isn't a secret - just email them and they will let you know.

I think its just to make ordering easier for newbies.

Read the FAQ on their site - they clearly state you can order PG/VG ratio to your liking.

I hope this helps!

If you got any questions just email them or call them. They are fabulous and I am sure will be delighted to hear from you and answer any questions you might have!

:)

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
I think people posting saying their "favorite" changes all the time haven't really "found the one" yet. They've found juices they like and can vape for awhile but nothing that's really knocked their socks off.

My absolute favorite is Hype from Alien Visions. I get it in 24mg @ 10/90 PG/VG with extra flavoring. To me it tastes like peach schnapps or peach lollipops. I can and do vape it until I cant taste it any more and then vape something I like until I get my taste buds back for that flavor.

* Im not knocking anyone for wanting variety or attempting to tell them theyre doing it wrong.Im just saying that the definition for the words "absolute favorite" arent that fuzzy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread