So I'm STILL Liking the Sweet Vapes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Litta'sGabby

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Sandston, Virginia, United States
And, I am really impressed. I made a comment that I did not want any "menthol" in my juice, just to be on the safe side. They have already emailed me to reassure me that I had no worries there! And I ordered Pina Colada not Banana Split, I did look hard at the Banana Split though! I'll let you know how I like it, but they are off to a good start with me! :)

Thatki

Apr 25, 2013
st paul, mn
i just picked up some waffle juice from a local shop (juice brand is "it is vapor"). it is amazing. maybe not an all day vape, but with coffee in the morning it tastes just like syrup and that sweet flavor of a waffle.

i havent had very good luck with the caramel coffee from ecblends its been steeping for a week and still doesnt taste very good.
i just ordered ectocooler and pink lemonade from mtbaker. hopefully these live up to the hype.

sandybeach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
Chicago
I Googled "Sweet Vapes flavors" and got this thread! I'm a caramel fiend, and was ordering a rainbow Spinner from them, and decided to try Creamy Caramel. It was really good!

But you guys mentioned Alt Cig. I gotta say, hands down, AltCig is my favorite vendor on the planet! Sunny, the owner is absolutely wonderful. And I almost always get my order two days after I place it.

My favorite flavors from Alt Cig are:
Caramel Kissed Cheesecake
Gooey Caramel Cookie
Caramel Love
(do we see a pattern here? :))
and Raspberry Shortcake Cookie

SmokieTreats

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
Xanth Nebula
Just started :vapor::drool:ing almost 3 weeks ago, and have gone coocoo over liquids... ESPECIALLY the sweet ones.
Some of my Most Beloved so far:
Alice in Vapeland:
- Fifteen Foot Falls (described as a s'mores, but tastes to me like a complex gourmet cake batter - INSANELY GOOD)
- Black & White Cookie (bomba$$ Oreo - but better, somehow)
- Zombie Apocalypse (strawberry cupcake - Seriously good, but subtle. I'd prefer an available extra flavor shot)
{plus I've also got "Lemon Loves Cake" -great... "Orange Makes Me Creamsicle" -great, but subtle... "Cupcake City" -awesome, but subtle... "White Rabbit" -awesome, and sweet/complex w/bit of coconut -strangely indescribable... and quite a few other samples from them I can't wait to try... LOVE them all so far - HIGHLY Recommend}

Space Jam Robo Fuel:
I got four different types, and they're all sweet/natural fruit mixes worth checking out for sure, but my Favorite from them so far is:
- Starship 1 (described as a Custard with Kiwi... can't remember the last time I tasted Kiwi, but this stuff is INSANELY AMAZING... Super-Thick Creamy Custard with a hint of Kiwi - TONS of vapor... Mmmmmm:thumbs:)

Halo:
- Belgian Cocoa (Really Great Chocolate flavor)
- Kringle's Curse (Tastes like yer smoking a Candy Cane! Awesome.)
60/40 Belgian/Kringle Mix = Peppermint Patty/Andes Mint. LOVE IT:drool:

I'm Heavily diggin the sweeter flavors, so just ordered from Velvet Cloud Vapors yesterday (shipped same day!).
They're 100% VG (with a touch of distilled water, so are supposed to be great for tanks)- which will be new to me, but check out their reviews, and look at their flavors if yer into sweets! :vapor::drool::vapor::drool::vapor::drool:

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
My favorite from Alt Cig is Raspberry Shortbread Cookie. It's yumminess to the 10th degree. I have a lot of their juices so I'm not going to run out any time soon, thank goodness.

Ooo, good to hear! I ordered a small bottle of that a while back (along with 3-4 others from AltCig) and forgot about it. I will have to dig it out soon!!! :drool:

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
I just ordered some pumpkin pie and more cake and requested raspberry danish for my sample from copper creek. Their prices are a little higher than MBV but definitely worth it, you can tell some serious thought and testing is put into their flavors.

I ordered from Copper Creek for the 1st time just over a week ago (got the Pumpkin Pie, House Blend, Voo Doo, & Twisted Tobacco), but I've been steeping them for the last week. Each day, I give them a shake and smell the progress... My nose can tell that they have gotten better already!

You mentioned that you requested a sample: How does it work with CC? I wasn't aware that you can request samples from them... Rats! :facepalm:

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
My favorite flavors from Alt Cig are:
Caramel Kissed Cheesecake
Gooey Caramel Cookie
Caramel Love
(do we see a pattern here? :))
and Raspberry Shortcake Cookie

I think I'd better dive into all of my AltCig juices that I've forgotten about then! :thumbs: I am OBSESSED with Caramel, so I will be stalking those flavors for a future order. I'm a Lintzer Tart cookie lover, so I already have the RSC steeped for a couple of months... Don't know how I could have forgotten about that one for so long?! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread