Status
Not open for further replies.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Haven't been vaping long, about 10 months or so. Started with sweet vapes and really liked them. Then I started looking into Naturally Extracted Tobaccos. First venture into NETs was Heathers Heavenly Vapes. Since then I've tried Ahlusion, Velvet Cloud Vapors, CravinVapes and MyVapeJuice. HHV is the only reorder.
But I still order Sweet/ Bakery Liquids. Just reodered from Altcig today, have reordered sweets from HHV and Cravin as well.
Some of my favorites:
Highbrow- Caramel, English Malt Toffee. HHV- Blade, Atomic Grasshopper. CravinVapes- Vanilla X, Strawberry Cheesecake, Apple Delight.
There are plenty of threads around here for tobacco lovers and Vendor Specific. I'd like to try to start a thread for those who enjoy Sweets, Bakery, Fruits and Mints. I'm not really partial to who your favorite Venders may or may not be, and I'd prefer we do not argue or bicker over Vendors here. Just trying to start a home for sweet vape lovers like myself. Please, feel free to post here. Papaw

jmoney402

Mar 13, 2013
United States
Mount Baker vaper's pineapple upside down cake, and "banana goes nuts"(tastes like banana bread). MBV is cheap too, buy two 15ml bottles get one free. If you really like strong flavors maybe think about extra flavor shots, i got one on each and they are bout perfect.

Copper creek's house blend is another recent favorite of mine, tastes a little like toasted marshmallows with caramel taste;TO ME(taste is subjective...) copper creek is a tad more expensive but worth it IMO.

mecocina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2011
Florida
My favorite from Alt Cig is Raspberry Shortbread Cookie. It's yumminess to the 10th degree. I have a lot of their juices so I'm not going to run out any time soon, thank goodness.

I've tried a few flavors from Mt Baker and the red licorice is very good, just not an ADV. I did get the Caramel Apple and it's okay. It didn't knock my socks off or hit my sweet tooth.

The best coconut is Lizard Milk from Lizard Juice. I've tried many coconut juices and they all had an underlying chemical taste. I didn't think anyone was going to crack the coconut code LOL.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
MBV cake and pineapple upside down cake are my favorites along with juicy fruit. They also have a good spearmint for the mint catagory. Copper creek house, apple cider, coolaid, and cake are the 4 I've tried from there so far and they are all great. The cake is like a rich, delicious coffee cake while the MBV cake is more of a yellow cake batter flavor. The cool aid is amazing, it is a great combination of all the kool-aid flavors, it seems like you get a different fruity flavor with every vape. The house is complex and delectable and impossible to describe. I just ordered some pumpkin pie and more cake and requested raspberry danish for my sample from copper creek. Their prices are a little higher than MBV but definitely worth it, you can tell some serious thought and testing is put into their flavors.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Which flavors did you get from ahlusion? I was suprised by boba tea, has a nice sweet and creamy taste.
I felt that MBV flavors were about on par with their prices. Some were good but felt a bit cheap to my palate.
I've gotten some tasty sweet fruit vapes from MOV (mountain oak) too.

I once ordered 12 flavors from Ahlusion. Six Pastries and six Non-Areomatic tobaccos. Keep in mind I have pretty bad sinus allergies, so bad I always order 12mg nic and at least 70% VG. I could not enjoy Ahlusion juices as ther was something in thier base liquids that would instantly set off my allergies, and make for a long miserable day. Not for me personaly. Don't get me wrong, Wlad is a great guy, Customer Service top-shelf and Ahlusion does have a large and faithful customer base. Great company that I, unfortunatly, cannot enjoy.

Last edited:

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
My favorite from Alt Cig is Raspberry Shortbread Cookie. It's yumminess to the 10th degree. I have a lot of their juices so I'm not going to run out any time soon, thank goodness.

I just ordered a 30ml reorder of AltCig's Churro. That juice actually deserves the description 'incredible'.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Ok so papa, are you giving churro the official papa seal of approval? If so, I will grab me a sample now. And if I like it, I will stalk you. If I do not like it, we will never speak again. No pressure! If you know the outcome, the stakes shouldn't matter.

RHP

A Churro is supposedly a Mexican pastry of kneaded dough covered in sugar and cinnamon. AltCig's Churro is a pastry flavor where the cinnamon adds to the sweetness rather than overpowers it. And, yes, AltCig's Churro carries the Papaw Seal of Approval :laugh:

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
I must admit, I like pretty lightly flavored, boring juices... but I remember the owner as a member here... Nikhil... is his name... I bought a few times and though the juices were amazing / though not my genre of vapes... more of a straight up menthol kind of guy - sometimes I get wild and ask for a squirt of cherry.

He is a very talented mixer and I think mixing is one of the things that sets vendors apart...

I would always email a vendor about mixing options - ask them their opinion on most popular, or best mix...
In fact, I tend to get a little uncomfortable with pg/vg options... poor ratios can destroy good juices.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
The last couple of days I've been doing a side-by-side with CravinVapes Vanilla X and Highbrow Vanilla Bourbon Bean. The Highbrow Vanilla is more of a pure Vanilla, I've even mixed a few drops witha vanilla tobacco (Heavenly Army) just to give that juice a little more vanilla kick. But I still prefer the Vanilla X. Light and super sweet, makes for a vape I can keep in my rotation for days....

jfango

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2013
Salisbury MO
I really like the sweet ones, and out of all the different vendors and flavors I've tried, I'd have to say that Copper Creek house blend is the sweetest of all of them. Like jmoney402 said, it's like toasted marshmallow's, but dipped in sweet cake batter and with some frosting! It's not far from eating cake!

I've noticed a lot of people mention pinapple upside-down cake, and I gotta try that one.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Vapemail ! :laugh: Double Dose of Vapemail !! :laugh: :laugh:
From Altcig; 30ml Churro (yum), 15ml each Caramel Love, Gooey Butter Cake, Top of Muffin Blueberry, Strawberry Banana Milkshake and a complimentery small bottle Sugar Cookie. All but Churro are new to me.
From MTBaker Vapor; 15ml Dutch Apple Pie, Banana Cream Pie and Strawberry Shortcake w/ complimentery 15ml Freckled Lemonade. All of which are new to me.
Let the Steeping Begin ! Woowoo !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread