Jun 2, 2011
CFH,Tx.
moto_0772.jpg moto_0773.jpg

:rickroll:The Tootsie Roll :rickroll:

RandaPandaBear

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2011
Cleveland Ohio
DO NOT get one!!!!!!!!!!!! They are horrible!!!!!!!
Once your first one arrives the f'ing thing makes you want to buy another one right away and then the rest of the altsmoke lineup!!!

Yeah I'm going to wait until the SB VV comes out :D and then drive myself to get it, since they aren't terrible far from my house

Denich

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Yeah I'm going to wait until the SB VV comes out :D and then drive myself to get it, since they aren't terrible far from my house

My opinion might differ from most here but i prefer "less parts, less breakage" theory. A VV unit on the SB might add issues. and on top of that as far as i know you can run the SB at 3.7, 4.8 and 6v (although not recommended) i think its perfect. now im gonna have to order myself some batteries.......

Besides.. whats stopping you from getting a SB now and then a vv later on??

RandaPandaBear

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2011
Cleveland Ohio
My opinion might differ from most here but i prefer "less parts, less breakage" theory. A VV unit on the SB might add issues. and on top of that as far as i know you can run the SB at 3.7, 4.8 and 6v (although not recommended) i think its perfect. now im gonna have to order myself some batteries.......

Besides.. whats stopping you from getting a SB now and then a vv later on??

ummmm the 6 ego batteries I already have, the fact that I've been vaping for 5 weeks and am $400 negative even after "saving" $125

heheh. my spending has slowed... so I'm just you know.. drooling.. window shopping. the silver bullets have really caught my eye though. small, store is close ish (like an hour or two), and the SB protected batteries are better than my 900mah ego right?

but then I really don't have any trouble with my current egos.. it's that "i want it" syndrome that I've already been afflicted with. Plus then I have to buy the chargers, batteries....:( I really really do want it though. more than the provari even.. cuz the silver bullet is not so big

Denich

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2011
Ontario, Canada
so these are only 3.7v. why are they better than my 900mah ego (minus the battery life thing. that's a given)? seriously I dont know

Well here are my reasons for buying one:
Quality workmanship, durability, customer support (although i dont see me using cs in the near future), replaceable batteries, and of course the bling factor.

when i use my ego battery i notice that the last few hits before the battery dies are a lot weaker than the first or when i use it as a pass-through. Im unable to comment if the SB will do the same thing just because it hasnt discharged yet been chain vaping it for about 12 hours now (6 last ngiht and 6 today). no signs of dying battery yet.

even though its a 3.7 device, people seem to have no problem using 4.8v batteries or stacking a couple of 3v for 6 volt vaping. I will try that in the future, but the an LR atty on 3.7 does me just fine .

there is only one thing out there that would make the SB even a better device for me. I wish it was fully user serviceable, as in i want to be able to strip it down to bare parts and have the ability to replace parts that went bad (if they ever do). Not a huge concern but my OCD wants it haha.

as with spending, im in the same boat. i bought a kr808 kit first, then an ego-t kit, ego passthrough battery. then a revolution and a SB, now i blew even more money on a vapemate and more juice. Well the kr808 i gave away to a friend who wants to try vaping and quitting smoking, ego-t is sold in the classifieds. Revolution will either be sold as well or used as a "work pv"; i wouldnt care as much if it got scratched up in my toolbag.

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
Pros:
-$8 Batteries vs $15-$20 batteries.
-2600mAh vs 900mAh
-Batteries Last longer as far as the life goes (we will be adding even better quality 18650's here in the next few weeks hopefully)
-Seen people run them over with a car...still work (Don't Recommend :p)
-Good way to avoid getting mugged. Just throw your silver bullet at your mugger = Win. (Not Recommended, due to scratching)

Cons:
-...bigger than a eGo :p

They can do 6v, we don't recommend it but it is possible.

RandaPandaBear

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2011
Cleveland Ohio
Pros:
-$8 Batteries vs $15-$20 batteries.
-2600mAh vs 900mAh
-Batteries Last longer as far as the life goes (we will be adding even better quality 18650's here in the next few weeks hopefully)
-Seen people run them over with a car...still work (Don't Recommend :p)
-Good way to avoid getting mugged. Just throw your silver bullet at your mugger = Win. (Not Recommended, due to scratching)

Cons:
-...bigger than a eGo :p

They can do 6v, we don't recommend it but it is possible.

Stooooppp itttt lol. My husband is going to shoot me. I have viewed the gamut of mods so far. NOT interested in a box mod or anything that looks even remotely rectangular (or triangular for that matter :D) so the SB has had me in its grips. Either that or a Provari. the provari is really kind of ridiculous because I think I just want it as a toy, honestly.

The SB on the other hand.. I swear when I look at it I hear the angels sing. Strangely enough, although I girl out all my batts, i'm not even remotely interested in the pink or purple SBs I've seen. Silver or the bumpy black looking one (is that called chrome?)

And as far as volts go.. ashamedly.. I don't even know how to mess with that. I have my 650s and my 900mah and my LR 306 atty and my LR boge.. and my new standard 510. I would love more vapor and throat hit. I vape primarily VG, or some high blend of VG.

I don't know why I'm telling you this. i probably want to be convinced :D

RandaPandaBear

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2011
Cleveland Ohio
Can you explain to this noob what cartos and attys I would NEED for my SB? Am I going to additionally have to buy MORE special equipment or just the batteries (which I would just buy from altsmoke so I know they're good :D)..

boooo lol I want one so bad

ooh I just looked at the review. it's a LOT bigger than I thought. looks to be closer to a provari. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread