Not open for further replies.

kempo63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Stockton, CA
militaryyearbookproject.com
Congrats Guys, Welcome to the Buzz Army!

pics.jpg

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Well, you can see my Buzz Pro in my sig. I've been a Buzz owner for over a year, starting with an original purple Buzz in Oct. 2010. I have an Infinity, was a beta tester for the Buzz Pro and I have the purple BP in my sig :)

Notcigs just introduced a few new colors to the BP line as well.

Congratz Sanity! Let us know how you like it when you get it! Not the greatest pic, but here from left to right, Original Buzz, Buzz Pro and my beta unit. The BP in the middle has Notcigs M1A1 1" carto tank on it.

PVCaddy.jpg

Last edited:

arbogast

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2011
Norway
Thanks a lot everyone. It's a wonderful forum!
I'll do my best with some pics when I get it (tho I'm crap at photos and miserable at the take-a-pic-w-my-phone-and-get-it-in-a-forum-post-in-less-than-30-minutes dark magic). My thoughts. I'll definitely share those.

Buzz Pro still with the, somewhat nitpicky, norwegian customs (as the parcel also contains a bottle of nic). But dealing with them is a mere formality. Can be tiresome, though. Meanwhile, I'm doing my best to cherish the anticipation.

I'm proud I'm now a member of the Lovin' Buzz Army - no other post of mine here at ECF has generated as many likes as those in this thread :D

Burnside

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2011
Western Massachusetts
I feel your anticipation arbogast! I ordered mine last thursday or friday, and it should be here by this Monday. I can't wait to see what all the love for VV is all about. I'm coming from an ego type clone called the x-power 900. I'm expecting flavor bliss with the Buzz Pro! Hoping it will open up new dimensions in flavor with my Bobba's Bounty, Raf-a-liscious, and Gorilla Juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread