Hey Original Buzz Users!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
I still use mine even though I have a Buzz Pro and an Infinity Pro. My original is the only one with an 808/901 connecter so I use it to drip my 901 attys. Besides, it looks like this (the one on the left).
IMG_0175-1.jpg

About the only suggestion I might have for you is to get one of those screw on digital meters Volt meter - notcigs.com . They're a lot easier to use than a DMM.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
I have a multi-meter and I wanna know what volts I have my buzz on. any tips and tricks as well?

Your DMM and the cignot voltmeter will only tell ya the unloaded (no carto/atty) voltage. Using your DMM, place one lead on the center pin and the other on the threads and you'll read the unloaded voltage.

If you want to know the loaded voltage, you'll need a volt meter with a male AND female connectors, aka 'in line' meter. I got mine from Para. Don't know if he has any left.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
  • Deleted by classwife

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
  • Deleted by classwife

mhoward48

Oct 10, 2009
Florida Keys
I love my Old Buzz! Like a lot of us, I have tried lots of variations of an e-cigg, this is still my favorite. I bought it around Christmas 2010, and it is still going. Only problem I am having is, I cannot complete my battery order on their new site. Keeps saying it cannot send it to my address. So, I may need to find another place to get my batteries.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
  • Deleted by classwife
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread