Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus Vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
Bay Area, California
Bmays I actually thing those are perfect for this, you have a full on thread at the top, the tube is nicely sized etc. you're good to go, fret not.

That said, I still can't work with SS mesh, so I'm effed lol.

But the only difference between what you got and the Humongos is that what you got has a full thread at the top that you can screw an ego cone on to.

Bmays

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
OK, thanks. The main difference i see is that the ones Good Prophets sells people are bending the "positive" tube and modding it. I think mine the "tube" pops out and is not really attached so to speak.

Thats ok though. I think I can solder another needle, tube or something to create the positive connection needed. I'm gonna use it as is until it gets wore out.

This is the first time I've actually hoped something didn't last so I could mod it, lol

Rader2146

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2012
Waco, TX
So it's been a little while in the works, but I'm collecting everything that I need to make a couple of these.

BJ, do you still recommend Sugaru for making the top cap? How is it holding up over time?

Any exopy/sealant recommendations for the base besides the expensive stuff that BJ has the insider hookup for?

I have the silver wire and mesh ready to order, kanthal is proving difficult to find recently but I still have to check eBay when I get home.

-----------
Alzbeta, I'm a Marine M1A1 Tank Mechanic. Direct fire artillery with sniper precision. ;)

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
So it's been a little while in the works, but I'm collecting everything that I need to make a couple of these.

BJ, do you still recommend Sugaru for making the top cap? How is it holding up over time?

Any exopy/sealant recommendations for the base besides the expensive stuff that BJ has the insider hookup for?

I have the silver wire and mesh ready to order, kanthal is proving difficult to find recently but I still have to check eBay when I get home.

-----------
Alzbeta, I'm a Marine M1A1 Tank Mechanic. Direct fire artillery with sniper precision. ;)
Wooooo! So kool. Artillery.. AND Marines - I'm very proud of both, but when you combine both - watch out! Can't stop y'all! And also, "Thank You" for your service to our country. God bless the USMC! I pray for the safety of our military.

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
...sidles into the room... ? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. nobody here.. Just checking in - adding update that I now have 4 of the 'Line' PVs that bohoo originally gave us the idea for. Have finished ordering another 4 eGo pen-style caps and am fixing to make a few more PVs here. Have experimented with higher voltages and am enJOYing some 7,4 Volts vaping. Awesome, is all I can say. It seems to be my Nirvana 'Sweet Spot' for massive vapour with good smooth taste... People see my PV and they're now recognizing what it is! Looks like vaping is finally coming on mainstream with this anti-smoking society we live in...
Will check back in laters see if anyone posted further on this thread. (Unless of course, all y'all are too busy VAPING!)
Laters..

BJ43

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2008
Alžběta Madragana;7740748 said:
...sidles into the room... ? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. nobody here.. Just checking in - adding update that I now have 4 of the 'Line' PVs that bohoo originally gave us the idea for. Have finished ordering another 4 eGo pen-style caps and am fixing to make a few more PVs here. Have experimented with higher voltages and am enJOYing some 7,4 Volts vaping. Awesome, is all I can say. It seems to be my Nirvana 'Sweet Spot' for massive vapour with good smooth taste... People see my PV and they're now recognizing what it is! Looks like vaping is finally coming on mainstream with this anti-smoking society we live in...
Will check back in laters see if anyone posted further on this thread. (Unless of course, all y'all are too busy VAPING!)
Laters..

With $9 DIDs from China, I quit building these.

BJ43

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2008
Alžběta Madragana;7762250 said:
Hi BJ43! Not sure what DIDs are - I did surf around and found some 'rebuildable attys' from the Chinese sellers, but none looked as durable as mine. However, I'm always open to new stuff! Could you kinda, like, fill an old dummy like myself in on just what a DID is?
Thanking you in advance,
AMD
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...it-clear-tube-co-op-co-op-58.html#post7433581
I bought a dozen of these and with a clear tank they are great.

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
BJ 43 thanks for the link. Unfortunately, I'm not 'verified' or whatever that is, coz it say I'm not authorised to access the page. But thanks anyway!
I'm still vaping Genisis The Line (Copy) as originally posted in this Thread and I love it! I made several of these little beauties and played around with the Voltages.
4,8 Volts, 6 Volts, 3,7 Volts, and... yes, 9 Volts. I gots the 9V one on an adapter - man it pumps vapour like a forest fire! I love that thing - it's my fave PV! Wooooooooooooo!

studiovap

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Queensland Australia
Les than $25 and you can get this:

HIS Rebuildable Atomizer - Stainless Steel
DiscountVapers.com_HIS_Atomizer__64219.1358898405.1280.1280.jpg

DiscountVapers.com_HIS_Atomizer_1__07499.1358898410.1280.1280.jpg

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
Kool link. ...and didn't we all know it was coming: "The Line" would eventually become commercially available. This particular model doesn't look too shabby at that. I wonder if they're using Silver Wire in it for wrapping the resistance wire around? Shaopalin and The Croatian Co-Op might be having some problems after this little deal becomes more known....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread