• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

My children our special!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladylisa1965

Jul 7, 2010
all my children our unique and special i have five cats and one dog.

Cats

1. Dakota his is the sandman of the bunch he sleeps 75% of the time Spends 25% of time eating.

2. Apache she is the the picky one of the bunch and most affectionate and spoiled she is the only girl.

3. Tigger he is my tomboy he is big and pretty much does what he wants.

4.Troubles well he is a hand full so investigative that he is constantly getting into mischief your waiting to see whats next.

5. Mollie well their is a story their he was a girl according to the vet until he was fixed and they let me know after surgery that Mollie is a boy. Well by that time he was a year old to late to change name now.

6. Buddy Love well he is a Jack Russell need i say more. He is still a puppy and he is always being told no Buddy.

But i would not trade them for anything in the world.:thumbs:

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
Here's my oldest fur baby at 4 months old. (There's another pic in the Wellness: Wrecked & Bonkers pet sub-forum) The pic was taken in the sleeper berth of our semi the summer of 2003.
When I drove team with my hubby, we took our puppy with us. He went home with me when I had to quit driving several months later due to health issues. That worked out perfectly because he's grown into a baby moose! :laugh: He now stands about 6 inches above my knee! Anyway, here he is:

Attachments

• IN OUR SEMI--4 MOS OLD.jpg
    IN OUR SEMI--4 MOS OLD.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 15

deannaAlex

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
So.Texas
Here's my oldest fur baby at 4 months old. (There's another pic in the Wellness: Wrecked & Bonkers pet sub-forum) The pic was taken in the sleeper berth of our semi the summer of 2003.
When I drove team with my hubby, we took our puppy with us. He went home with me when I had to quit driving several months later due to health issues. That worked out perfectly because he's grown into a baby moose! :laugh: He now stands about 6 inches above my knee! Anyway, here he is:

What a CUTIE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread