My coworker is vaping now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forkeh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
California
She saw my stuff, and after trying it a few times, she decided to get her own. I had to talk her out of the Blue kit she was thinking about getting though :evil:. I directed her to a basic Ego set up with a clearo tank. She likes it. It's great to be able to help smokers. If they want to switch that is lol. I ain't gonna tell anyone what to do against their wishes.

Same here.
A co-worker I used to have smoke breaks with, got interested, I obviously tried my best to promote vaping (that and the fact I would no longer have breaks with him as the cig smell is nasty for me now) and thankfully the order from china came fast and he's vaping now.
I hooked him up with an iTaste VV and a VAMO v3, not bad for a beginner kit, ain't it?
Funny thing is he loved the Dekang bottles we ordered (3, to tryout china-sold flavors) but I'm more like "meh" at this point.

But it feels good to get others into vaping. This co-worker was my first "convertee".

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
I was inspired to start vaping by a co-worker using a Blu kit (which amazingly she's still using 2 months later). I bought my own and it only took me two weeks to move on the bigger and better things (evod kit, spinner and RDA's)! Now two other people in my office are looking to start vaping and I'm trying to help them pick the right stuff to get started. Feels awesome to help others quit the butts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread