My dad suprised me

Status
Not open for further replies.

longworthb

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Indianapolis
So i txted my dad letting him know i got him a few things for his bday. I did mention ecigs to him once before and i was planning on sending him a ecig for his bday and he tells me he just got his first ecig in the mail today. I never thought hed actualy buy one on his own as i figured he wouldnt wanna spend time messing with it and would just rather light a cig. But he tells me he actualy likes it and hes got 3 bottles of juice and 5 more on the way lol. Just thought id share. Hes been smoking for 40 yrs atleast a pack a day so im pretty excited he got into the ecig and is enjoying it.

Kargonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2010
Abilene, Texas
Congratulations to both of you! I hope he enjoys it and sticks with it.

My Mom was a pack a day smoker for 40 plus years. I set her up with an eGo kit in September and she hasn't had an analog since. She's since moved on to an AltSmoke Black Beauty and a REO mini and is doing very well. She's coming up on 7 months tobacco free.

longworthb

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Indianapolis
I spent awhile txting him last night informing him on everything to do with his kit and ecigs in general. I gave him a few sites to try for juices. Im really hoping he sticks with it for his health. I got plenty of juices to send him so he can figure out what he likes. Im trying to cover all the bases to give him the best chances of succeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread