My daughter knows my weakness...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stringplucker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
Tarentum, PA, USA
My daughter just came back from our local shop with a gift bag for me. It seems the shop now carries all four flavors of Boardwalk Vapor's flavors...Bombshell, Freakshow, juice Monkey, and Mugshot. While I was hoping she had picked up my favorite Fuzion Vapor's flavor (they now carry whole Fuzion line) she did bring me a wonderful gift.

I have only opened the Freakshow, which is a watermelon and mint flavor, but hope that the others are just as tasty. I can't put this flavor down!

She also bought the owner's 2 week old Cana from him, so I now have one in my hands once again!! It's the same color as my last one, but without the need to hit the fire button twice to fire up when it's in sleep mode like my old one did.

When I can get the money together, I plan on trying some of the other new vendor he brought in...Bumble Bee Vapor. I haven't heard of them before, so if there's anyone here that has a decent review of their juice, please let me know. She bought a bottle of their Serenity for herself. It smells great, but I have yet to try it.

Nytebreed

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Boston, MA USA
Gifts from your daughter - "It's a trap!"

Congrats though.

I have only opened the Freakshow, which is a watermelon and mint flavor, but hope that the others are just as tasty. I can't put this flavor down!
I highly recommend checking out Mad Mike's Manic Meltdown it's watermelon, strawberry and menthol. High VG made in FL. I've liked every one of the flavors by Mad Mike's, they are primarily fruity flavors, but quite good.

Stringplucker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
Tarentum, PA, USA
Gifts from your daughter - "It's a trap!"

Congrats though.

I highly recommend checking out Mad Mike's Manic Meltdown it's watermelon, strawberry and menthol. High VG made in FL. I've liked every one of the flavors by Mad Mike's, they are primarily fruity flavors, but quite good.

If it were my oldest daughter, I'd be wondering what she did got into that I needed to help her out of...but this is the youngest one, and her gifts come without strings attached. If it were my son, I'd be concerned since he's too young to buy this stuff. LOL

I'll have to look into Mad Mike's...thanks for the tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread