I finally have a tube mod I can be excited about...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stringplucker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
Tarentum, PA, USA
My daughter made a mistake and bought a white Apollo mod. It's copper with the unpainted copper switch. It really is nice looking. The reason why it was a mistake for her to buy it is because she wanted to put the Atlantis on top. After seeing what she bought, I bought it off of her and helped her choose a good box mod...the IPV3.

Anyway, back to the mod. I'm very happy with it. It has a surprisingly strong kick to it compared to some other tubes I've had and used. Right now, I have a Dark Horse with a 0.14 ohm dual coil build on it, and it's doing very well. However, it doesn't match the mod at all. So I got online and went shopping. I ended up ordering a white Freakshow with three different colored tops, and a Dynasty Royal Monarch drip tip...it's white with a gold top piece. I've got a couple Dynasty tips and love them...best I've ever used.

Everything should be in by Saturday. Now you see why I'm excited about it...

Stringplucker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
Tarentum, PA, USA
I have a Manhattan, but I like the switch on the Apollo better, due to the shorter throw. This is also my first mod with the hybrid top. I couldn't be more pleased with it.

It's not my hardest hitting mechanical mod by a long shot, but it it the hardest hitting tube I've got. I never thought I'd like a white mod...but this one, I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread