My experience and HOPE thus far for new e-vaporers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonjay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So I am 30+ days into vaporing; I have spent a bunch of time (researching & vaping) money (e-juice & hardware) & health (getting mouth sores, & sickness's) But it has been all worth while.

A little run down of my experience

First week:

Figured i'd give the e-cig a try. Initially to smoke along side analogs. Little did I know the first day I tried the e-cig (a friends) I didn't even reach again for an analog!

During that first week I purchased two Volcano Inferno (EGO) Batteries. 2 Atomizers and a bunch of juice.

The first week or two become agonizing. Mouth sores to the point I couldn't talk. Bronchitis and strep throat to the point I was actually bed-ridden for a week ( i never get like this )

But I stuck through it. Week two - three I tried new juice. It all sucked. So I bought more. It was ok. Then I tried cartomizers (They are good for driving but had nothing on taste and vapor production like dripping)

I finally found a vendor and I been using clearomizer for the past 3 days. After 3 days of toying with it, pulling it apart (it had crappy vape and taste) But upon tampering with it and doing some research.. WOW it's Awesome

Also, I no longer have mouth sores... A little sore throat the past two days (I accredit that to too many dry hits) And I drink SO much water which I've always wanted to do and just never could. But now its needed, and yet it is great.

The clearomizer on one battery, and the atomizer on the another ... I think I found my thing in this new lifestyle of vaping...

My hope to the newbie (as I am still a newbie) Stick with it invest the time energy and money initially and you will never regret it!

Hey even if I decided to go back to analogs (i hope I dont) It wasn't in vain. I've gained weight, I feel healthier and I don't SMELL. If only my lungs would repair quicker!.

Thats my run down thus far.! Peace!

catalystRKS

Verified Member
Oct 18, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
www.twitter.com
The thing that sucks, especially for people who only buy packs and never cartons- getting into this SEEMS expensive, especially for a broke college kid like me. But in the long run, all the stuff I've bought in the past 17 days is about 2/3rds "paid for" in the amount of packs I would've bought in the mean time. I can't wait for the money ticker to surpass what I've spent this month on hardware!

Fortyniene

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2012
Yakima, Wa
Wow. I'm 2.5 weeks into vaping with no mouth sores, bronchitis, or strep throat. Had I experienced any (not all, but any) of that, I would have likely ditched this idea of vaping. My hat is off to you for persevering!!!

I have to agree. I've had none of those symptoms. Good on ya!:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread