My Experience With Wta

Status
Not open for further replies.

jensy

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Fort Nelson, BC, Canada
I received my first order today and all I can say is WOW WOW WOW. I have quit smoking for 4 months and for 4 months I have had no concentration at all . Before I quit smoking I lived to work because I love my work. I am an self employed artist and I love to create., well ever since I quit smoking there has been such a dense heavy fog in my head that I could not concentrate, could be creative nor had the drive to even work.

Today my aroma juice came in and after puffing for about 15 minutes I got a slight warm tingle on the left side of my head just like someone opened up my blood vessels and turned my lights on vaguely. Fast forward to supper time it is like the lights are on. My husband came home to find me in my studio working and even commented that the old sparkle that used to be in my eyes was back. Truly I feel like someone came opened my head and sucked all the fog out and I can now think like I used to. It feels like I have finally been able to take a deep breath for the first time in 4 months.

The other noticeable thing I have noticed is I can actually put my provari down and not have to chain vape. I am using the 12mg snickerdoodle which tastes fabulous but you can tell it is stronger than other 12-15mg I normally use.

I am so hoping everything stays exactly the same but will keep everyone informed.

I have also posted this elsewhere but I did want people to be aware of Wta has done for me.

jensy

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Fort Nelson, BC, Canada
Please keep us informed. I'm interested in this too.

I will keep you posted for sure. Today it is having the same effect on me and it is a fantastic change for me compared to my last four months . I feel like the old me. Dvap's blog enteries are a very imformative read that everyone should read before considering the use of WTA's.

FireDragon1138

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2014
Orlando, Florida
Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't some of those other alkaloids carcinogenic? I know the nicotine isn't, but tobacco does have carcinogens in it.

No, in fact some of them are anti-inflammatory and may even be anti-carcinogenic, and there's good evidence they reduce autoimmune diseases in smokers (hashimoto's thyroiditis is more common in non-smokers, for instance).

I can vape ordinary e-liquid, but I prefer WTA at least a few times a day... without WTA I start having to depend more on other herbs to keep me calm (I drink decaf green tea for instance or take CBD drops). Sometimes I dilute WTA 50/50 with nicquid and get a satisfying vape that'll last me most of the day, in fact. I also found WTA to be stronger at 12mg, very often I'll just put down the e-cig for a while.

WTA also sometimes adds a nice realistic feel and aftertaste to non-NET tobacco e-liquids, as well as enhanced throat hit (even using a VG base). Vaping at 5 watts delivers plenty of throat hit with WTA, for me. The DIY I have done with WTA base has been very yummy stuff indeed.

Last edited:

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
No, in fact some of them are anti-inflammatory.

I can vape ordinary e-liquid, but I prefer WTA at least a few times a day... without WTA I start having to depend more on other herbs to keep me calm (I drink decaf green tea for instance or take CBD drops). Sometimes I dilute WTA 50/50 with nicquid and get a satisfying vape that'll last me most of the day, in fact. I also found WTA to be stronger at 12mg, very often I'll just put down the e-cig for a while.

WTA also sometimes adds a nice realistic feel and aftertaste to non-NET tobacco e-liquids, as well as enhanced throat hit (even using a VG base). Vaping at 5 watts delivers plenty of throat hit with WTA, for me. The DIY I have done with WTA base has been very yummy stuff indeed.

Well that is good to know. Thanks.

jensy

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Fort Nelson, BC, Canada
I am not vaping with the WTA's fully . I have a tank with the WTA 12mg and a normal nicotine tank of 15mg. I alternate between the two tanks and it has been working fantastic with the concentration and creative aspect for me. I have to agree with Dragonfire it also just gives you a full or satisfied feeling .

jensy

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Fort Nelson, BC, Canada
My guess would be yes . However I can only speak for myself and before all I did was chain vape. Today I worked and only grabbed my vape when I happen to look at it. I read a lot before I made the decision to try WTA's and what I read from a lot of people is they were able to put the vape down because they felt satisfied. YMMV

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Welcome to the WTA bandwagon jensy.

It's what really put the kabosh on my cravings for snus and snuff.
I have a maintenance vape that's unflavored 24mg VG with approx. 8% WTA added in. Keeps me sane for the most part. If I hit a crush I drip the WTA straight up and all is good.

And to those that are getting sticker shock believe me, worth every penny!!!
Accept NO substitutes!! Aroma EJuice is THE place to get WTA (-:

ETA:
Love the Bright Leaf and Snickerdoodle by the way (-:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread