Not open for further replies.
9% capella sweet strawberry
5% capella marshmellow
4% sweet cream tfa
4% capella vanilla custard
4% capella french vanilla
4% vanilla swirl tfa
1.5% capella new york cheese cake

Hot bath, vigorous shake and steep with cap open for a 3-5 days....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks.. Also what is ur pg/vg percentage?

Calcobra98

Aug 29, 2013
Los angeles
Question, im sure ppl will try out this ingredients and when they like it, im sure ppl will pass it as there own and brand it and make large batches and sells it to shops, i think this will be my last post on this ingredients, im sure vendors are looking at this post and others looking for ideas to sell to masses, and im left out win the dust.... Im out, hope u guys enjoy....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
So I'm ready to give it a go. I'm tired of paying high prices for my juice and I've decided to start with a clone recipe. So here's the recipe:

Suicide Bunny Mothers Milk

Capellas Sweet Strawberry 10%
Capellas Vanilla Custard 2%
Lorann Cheese Cake 5%
Lorann Bavarian Cream 3%
NF Organic Vanilla Cream 3%

On Loranns website the 1 dram bottles are labeled Bavarian Cream, the larger bottles are Bavarian Crème. I assume these are the same thing? And can I mix the 5 ingredients together in one bottle (in the recommended ratios) and then add that mix to my vg/pg/nic?
Definitely going to give this a shot- Thanks for posting!

Crunktanium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2013
Florida (east coast)
i think this will be my last post on this ingredients, im sure vendors are looking at this post and others looking for ideas to sell to masses, and im left out win the dust.... Im out, hope u guys enjoy....

Seriously if everyone gave a crap about others profiting from recipes (clones none the less) no one would share anything. And just FYI a week after this thread appeared there was already MM clones popping up on Ebay. If you don't want to share that's your choice of course. But don't expect others not to share just because of the shops. I would seriously doubt any respected juice makers are scavenging ECF for clone recipes to create the next big thing.

Seames5

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
Cut Bank, MT
I've never tried mothers milk, but this looked good. Tried my own variation with flavors i had on hand and think it will be really good after a few more days steep time.
Here's what i used...
Tfa strawberry 8%
Tfa bavarian cream 1.5%
Tfa sweet cream 1.5%
Tfa cheesecake 1.5%
La marshmallow 1.5%

Total 20/80 pg/vg 9 mg nic

I've never played with these flavors by themselves. Can any of you more experienced diyers tell me which one is the milkiest? Next time i think i'll increase that one. Thanks

AlphaX

Apr 7, 2011
Fargo
I have not tried MM but I tried Crunktanium's recipe:

6% Ripe Strawberry
6% Cheese Cake (LA)
2% Vanilla Custard
3% Bavarian Cream
3% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
2% Sweet Cream
1% Sweetener

After about four hours and a warm bath in the ultrasonic I don't think I'll ever feel the need to try MM, this is simply delicious. I need to make a large batch of this and just let it really steep, but its really really good now. This is definitely going to become my ADV for awhile.

DetraMental

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
United States
I used what I had on hand following the original recipe for Suicide Bunny's "Mother's Milk" and this is what I ended up with:

TFA Ripe Strawberry 7%
TFA Vanilla Custard 2%
TFA CheeseCake 5%
TFA Bavarian Cream 3%
Sig Vanilla Swirl 3%
TFA Sweet Cream 2%

I tasted it right after a really good mixing of flavors and then the added 50/50 base with nicotine and I must say this is delicious! It may not make it long enough to age, LoL I'll definitely be making more! Thanks for sharing everyone!!

travanx

Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
I used what I had on hand following the original recipe for Suicide Bunny's "Mother's Milk" and this is what I ended up with:

Just got these flavors today, all from TFA, and mixed my first 5ml batch. Sitting in some warm water before I try this out. I can't believe how good the package smelled when I opened it.

Snipe

May 29, 2014
All up in the cut
So I've been working on getting close to mother's milk for quite a while and nothing comes close. The one thing I can say from my trials so far is that 6% strawberry usually seems pretty high. There's almost assuredly Capella vanilla custard in it, and it tastes more like V1 than V2. That said, there's also more vanilla added from some other source, though Capella french vanilla V1 definitely does not taste right.

I read somewhere that there's guava in it, but if there is, it's <0.1%.

The jury is out on orange cream / dragon fruit. I haven't tried VZ Dragon Fruit which some on reddit swear by, but tfa doesn't quite do it, and makes it too sweet.

The really interesting thing about mother's milk is that the strawberry fades quickly from a dripper. Two hits and then you get into just cream.

There's definitely no TFA Cheesecake, though there may be the graham crust version. I actually kinda doubt there's any TFA at all in there after trying a ton of different variations.

I have yet to come up with anything that I like as an ADV nearly as much as Mother's Milk, and am starting to think it just can't be duplicated.

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
You could use the Strawberry Milk from OSDIY as a base. It's one of their DIY flavors, though I think it's out of stock right now. They are supposed to be getting more in next week from what I recall. It's a pretty popular flavoring and has great reviews; a bit surprised no one mentioned it yet.

I mention this as it would work well for a base to expand on, not because it tastes like MM. It's more milk/heavy cream than anything, but not bad.

Friscoweather

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
Texas
I modified to TFA/LA flavors and it's amazing you would even share this recipe. Yes my version goes over 20% but those who wish could easily modify as desired. I found this stuff was good after mixing and even more creamy after two days.

6% Ripe Strawberry
6% Cheese Cake (LA)
2% Vanilla Custard
3% Bavarian Cream
3% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
2% Sweet Cream
1% Sweetener
I think this version is pretty darn close!

Hey you should try Strawberry Milk flavoring - It's a OSDIY blend and it's fantastic! all I do is add my PG/VG and nic and I'm good to go! So simple.
One Stop Flavors - 1 oz - One Stop DIY Shop Store

I also love their Baked Cinnamon Roll - tastes just like a baked cinnamon roll not the candy cinnamon.
Their Blue Raspberry Slushie is awesome too!!!
These flavors make my mixing so simple it crazy!

Last edited:
Hey you should try Strawberry Milk flavoring - It's a OSDIY blend and it's fantastic! all I do is add my PG/VG and nic and I'm good to go! So simple.
One Stop Flavors - 1 oz - One Stop DIY Shop Store

I also love their Baked Cinnamon Roll - tastes just like a baked cinnamon roll not the candy cinnamon.
Their Blue Raspberry Slushie is awesome too!!!
These flavors make my mixing so simple it crazy!
How long did u steep it for? Cuz i just gotta batch and I'm not really not all that crazy about it. Flavor seems week even at 15%. All VG base tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread