The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

My First Little MOD- Lucid cartridge MOD

Discussion in 'Cartridge Mods' started by Beoux, Jul 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Beoux

Beoux Full Member

Jul 6, 2012
    asheville NC
    IMG_0026.jpg
    The little peice of polyester kept getting stuck on the atomizer bridge of the new Lucid clear cartridges I got.
    I cut up a new stainless faucet aerator/screen and cut it twice the size of the little end peice, folded it over, shoved it in with a pair if tweezers, and started vaping. It seems to be working so far!
    I made another one and, with trepidation, put it on my new 1.5ohm dual coil atomizer. I am floored!
    P.S. If you decide to try this, leave the poly in and put the screen on top of the poly (so the screen, not the poly, touches the bridge). I tried it without the poly and it starts to flood the atomizer after a while.

2. Wulfe

Wulfe Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 9, 2011
    Kansas City, MO
    Not bad, i was looking for some mods today for atty cartridges and stumbled on this. Gave it a try and it worked nicely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.