The little peice of polyester kept getting stuck on the atomizer bridge of the new Lucid clear cartridges I got. I cut up a new stainless faucet aerator/screen and cut it twice the size of the little end peice, folded it over, shoved it in with a pair if tweezers, and started vaping. It seems to be working so far! I made another one and, with trepidation, put it on my new 1.5ohm dual coil atomizer. I am floored! P.S. If you decide to try this, leave the poly in and put the screen on top of the poly (so the screen, not the poly, touches the bridge). I tried it without the poly and it starts to flood the atomizer after a while.