Verified Member
Dec 6, 2012
O-HI-O

sparhawk

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2014
Mauritius
Hey hi,
This nemesis clone is awesome, with low voltage drop, but if you wanna keep the shiny look need regular cleaning. as for the magnet upgrade , its a good idea, use 2

magnet if you want a switch as soft as butter, and 3 magnets if you want a relatively harder switch, but it would still be better than the spring. as for the kick, I

personally hate it as it wont allow you to go lower than 1.5 ohm resistance on your atty. If you are using it because of safety, then better use a fuse. for your top part if

you decide to drip i would recommend the magmaRDA, flavor is great or the big dripper, and if RTA any kayfun style RTA will do, but my preference goes to the orchids

atomizer and the rose. Choice is yours. as for the battery any 30 a continuous discharge battery will do, for example sony vtc4 or vtc5.

Last edited:

Ohio Points

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2012
O-HI-O
Thanks for the replies guys.
Hey hi,
This nemesis clone is awesome, with low voltage drop, but if you wanna keep the shiny look need regular cleaning. as for the magnet upgrade , its a good idea, use 2

magnet if you want a switch as soft as butter, and 3 magnets if you want a relatively harder switch, but it would still be better than the springOK, Where do the magnets go and how do magnets work (jk,lol) and do I remove the spring as well?. as for the kick, I

personally hate it as it wont allow you to go lower than 1.5 ohm resistance on your atty. If you are using it because of safety, then better use a fuseDidn't know about fuses, what's the difference?. for your top part if

you decide to drip i would recommend the magmaRDA, flavor is great or the big dripper, and if RTA any kayfun style RTA will do, but my preference goes to the orchids

atomizer and the rose. Choice is yours. as for the battery any 30 a continuous discharge battery will do, for example sony vtc4 or vtc5.
I already have two IGO-Ls and two AGA-T2s

I have that exact same brass Nemesis from FT, It's been through a lot of use/abuse over about a year and I still use it to this day. Good choice on the mod, I personally would never use a Kick/Kick2 but to each their own.
Why all the hate for the kicks, because no sub ohm? What do you use instead or nothing?

Froth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Chipotle.
Why all the hate for the kicks, because no sub ohm? What do you use instead or nothing?
I'm a mechanical "supersubohm" type of guy so the Kick/Kick2 is essentially worthless to me as 15W is not nearly enough to satisfy my vape needs. Currently my brass Nemesis clone is built to .18 ohms with 22G Nichrome and it's been performing flawlessly. You really did make a good choice going with that exact Nemesis, I've been nothing but super happy with mine and it has held up to very high wattage builds without batting an eye.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Suggest you shop around for a better magnet solution.
I have used FatDaddy Vapes Magnets, DealExtreme Magnets and the Fasttech Magnets. FT Magnets are bottom of the list for Fit and Function.
DX is best bang for the buck
FD is OEM Spec.

Brass Nemesis was a good first choice. Three of my Nine are Brass and Excellent!

Froth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Chipotle.
I have a quick question about the Nemesis and its extension tubes. The first tube that's discarded in this video... What is its purpose? 18650 are the longest batteries that this mod supports and this tube is not needed for them. I can't think of what else this tube is used for.
That tube serves two purposes, it will allow you to use an 18650 + Kick/Kick2 or if you remove the 18650 extension and use the shorter one you can use 18490/18500 size batteries.

Ohio Points

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2012
O-HI-O
The best thing I've done for my Nemi clone is put a 3D RDA on it in hybrid mode.
For future reference- when you lose your rice grain in the switch, clip off a piece of a wire coat hangar. It actually fits better.

I look into the 3D thanks....and the rice?...I know you're making a comment about the mechs functionality, but don't get the reference or 'fix'.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I look into the 3D thanks....and the rice?...I know you're making a comment about the mechs functionality, but don't get the reference or 'fix'.

Tiny pin 1/2" long that fits between the Button parts to keep the switch from spinning. Gets lost easy if you take the switch apart. Work slow and do not let things fly apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread