The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

My First Mod: The Provari Mini (A Picture Review)

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by TheSenator, Sep 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. TheSenator

    TheSenator Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

    Jul 31, 2012
    Houston, Texas
    I'm a pretty busy guy, I didn't want something cheap that might last 2,3,4-6 months and never know when it will fail.

    I recently dropped it out of a friend's F-350 on a weekend trip to Austin, the fall was probably 6 feet easy.
    The ext cap got 3 or 4 dots on wear on the edge where it hit. Hardly noticeable farther than a few inches away.
    The rest of the Provari was PERFECT. The mini nova that was attached was SMASHED.
    Says alot about the build quality and the cerakote coating of these devices!!!
    I now have tremendous praise for this mod, apv, or whatever you like to call it! :laugh:

    No problem, that's what this was intended for. I looked at numerous pics and even made a 2d mock up before I bought!
    It still wasn't the same as seeing it next to something commonly used.
     
  2. Baditude

    Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

    Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    I've ordered my satin blue Provari the day the new colors came out. I absolutely love it, as I knew I would from all the glowing reviews and comments from Provari owners. I use it probably 95% of the time I vape, the other 5% goes to my tiny AltSmoke BB for the times I take it out and about in its Serenity Gear lanyard.

    I generally keep my Provari in my DIY protective rubber sleeve, so it goes out with me most of the time anyway. My AltSmoke Silver Bullet is waiting patiently in the dark recesses of my vape bag as a backup to the Provari. Somehow I don't think she is going to see much action, which is a good thing.

    I keep seeing pictures of the Mini and sometimes wonder if I should have gotten it instead. To think that I could have a variable voltage device the size of my BB is tempting. If I ever get another mod, it surely will be a mini.

    View attachment 142642
     
  3. VaporHead512

    VaporHead512 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

    Aug 16, 2012
    TX
    Think I'm going to buy my fiance a mini. The twist isn't doing it for her, plus she's too lazy to get online and research it, and since 98% of the stuff I've learned pertains to a ProVari, I can't help her much when she asks me questions about ego stuff.

    2 things are holding me back right now. 1. What color to get her (do girls really like pink ProVaris?) and 2. I think it would be wise to wait until Christmas time. :D
     
  4. Baditude

    Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

    Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    Pink, white, or the purple seem appropriate. Maybe do a poll here just for the lady vapors. What a nice x-mas gift that would be!

    Keep an eye on this thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/341932-do-girls-like-pink-provari-minis.html
     
  5. TheSenator

    TheSenator Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

    Jul 31, 2012
    Houston, Texas
    Very cool case Bad!
    I was on the fence about battery life at first with the mini, but it suits my vaping style fine. The AWs 18350s last awhile for me. I was considering buying a full size Provari incase they didn't, but I love the portability.

    Made I will do a wrap or heat shrink something for my 2nd one on the go.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice