My first online e-juice purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elemental0619

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2009
New Jersey
You just gotta wait to get them and see what you think, one thing I've noticed is just because someone likes something alot doesn't necessarily mean you will. Taste is subjective and you just have to sample around to see what you like. Feel free to PM me if you want any suggestions, but like I said taste is subjective

The Goo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
St. Paul, Minnesota
I haven't ordered from nicoticket yet but I do hear Custards Last Stand is pretty good. What I did when I started was, I looked at what vendors were popular and most talked about. I've ordered a lot from various vendors. Some juices I loved right away and got sick of. Some juices I disliked immediately then came back to them and enjoyed them; a few I never liked. There are vendors I completely avoided all together based on reviews and the posts about them. I came into it knowing there would be a lot of trial and error :) As it's said on here 10000s of times, taste is really subjective. One persons ADV is another ones worst nightmare.

I hope you enjoy them! Don't let one bad juice ruin the experience :)

I prefer Heather's Heavenly Vapes, GoodLifeVapor, Vermillion River & Halo (at this given moment)

Elemental0619

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2009
New Jersey
I haven't ordered from nicoticket yet but I do hear Custards Last Stand is pretty good. What I did when I started was, I looked at what vendors were popular and most talked about. I've ordered a lot from various vendors. Some juices I loved right away and got sick of. Some juices I disliked immediately then came back to them and enjoyed them; a few I never liked. There are vendors I completely avoided all together based on reviews and the posts about them. I came into it knowing there would be a lot of trial and error :) As it's said on here 10000s of times, taste is really subjective. One persons ADV is another ones worst nightmare.

I hope you enjoy them! Don't let one bad juice ruin the experience :)

I prefer Heather's Heavenly Vapes, GoodLifeVapor, Vermillion River & Halo (at this given moment)
Yes and this is a prime example while I do find alot of Halos juices great I also dislike many of them, Torque being one. Torque has great reviews and alot of hype however I cant stand vaping it anymore I just don't like that tobacco flavor I get from it that alot of Halo juices have...Also like Thegoo said if you don't like something don't throw the towel in just yet steeping could be your best friend.

nilavap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
Illinois, USA
I was nervous with my first order from Nicoticket too. When my order arrived and I began testing the juices, I was amazed!!! Best eliquids I ever tasted! I only hope now that the recipes never change. That is one thing about juice vendors...some keep fiddling with the recipes and you re-order thinking its something you love you are ordering and then get it to discover they tweaked the recipe and now its not the same thing anymore...:facepalm:

Bob Chill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Sans Nom, USA
You should like those if they are in your preferred flavor profile. 15mls is risky. I've done it a few times with flavors that I "just knew" I would love and I still have 14mls in each bottle. Not saying that will happen because I've been lucky too. I try to go 5-6ml max and always hit samplers when I can. As soon as I know a juice hits on all cylinders I will get a 30ml and move to the next chase.

Once you have 6 or so that you can knock down happily on any given day you have won part of the game. I'm up to a dozen that I adore now along with plenty that are ok from time to time and a failbox of sizeable proportions. I've said this in other threads. Hardware is not a money waster, juice is.

PhreakOne

Jul 18, 2013
United States
Got my order when I got into work tonight and I am already loving Betelegeuse. I vaped a little CLS as well not bad but I'm not getting a strong vanilla flavor although it does smell heavenly may put it on the shelf for a little while and see if the flavor develops a bit. OMT will have to wait for a bit cause I'm out of tanks. I have been really impressed with the customer service of Nicoticket, the day I placed my order Kent chatted me up via the integrated chat system on the website and was super helpful in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread