Status
Not open for further replies.

It's Only Me

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
On a cold wind to Valhalla
I haven't tried the juice yet but did open the bottles and took some whiffs. I think I'm going to like these.
I tried 10 different 6 ml bottles. Even though I'm a bit new to all this I have a fair amount of juice collected and this is the first ones that I opened the tops and went wow, it smells like the real thing. They smell like what they are supposed to be!

I got a big kick out of the pop corn packing instead of styro peanuts. Right away I knew this company was different. The real candy they threw in was a nice touch too.

Didn't take all that long either. Had them in my hand in about 12 days. Mrs. T must be cooking up a storm.

Time to stop writing and pump some juice!

Thanks Mrs. T and everyone there.

It's Only Me

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
On a cold wind to Valhalla
It's always like Christmas when vapemail comes. Just remember some juices need some time before they taste and smell like they were intended. If something's not to your liking throw it in a drawer and try it again in a week. Happy vaping
It is a bit like X-mass isn't it. Thanks for the advice. After sampling them, I'm going to put them away. They are only the small bottles though. I'll pick a number of them and order a bigger size as soon as I can so that can steep. I guess you have to kind of plan ahead. Got to say though, even new right from the bottle they are actually very decent.

Congrats on your first order! What did you get?

Thanks...I'm coming from mostly tobacco flavors having stopped smoking on Dec. 31st 2012. So Mrs. T's is my first real dive into other flavors.
My list is:
Butter Pecan - pretty incredible
Chocolate Hazelnut - Haven't tried yet
New Watermelon - Haven't tried
Strawberry Mandarin - Haven't tried
Choco Hazelnut Sol T'Bacco - really like
Ms T'bacco Sol - Like it, pretty real, needs to steep
Vanilla Milk Shake - Didn't think I'd like it but I do
Hazelnut Coffee - Haven't tried
Mocha - Haven't tried
Espresso - Haven't tried but I can smell it from here and it's over there! Giving it a whiff I think I'll like it but I'm saving it for the last try because it's the strongest.

Overall I'm very impressed. I sense a large order in my future! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread