Very impressed with my first order!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatcharlie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2012
prospect heights, IL
I received my first order in the mail today. I almost ripped it open in anticipation, but it was good that I didn't. It was packed in real popcorn! It smelled so good I wanted to eat it. In addition to the more than clever packing, Ms. T included a complimentary packet of cotton candy pop rocks and a butterscotch lolipop! What amazing service!! Now however comes the torture of waiting for the flavors to steep!

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Welcome to the Family fatcharlie!

So glad you like the packaging. I don't know how you can have the self control not to try them right out of the box LMAOOO I for one see those packages under the Christmas Tree and if left alone in the house they will all be opened within minutes LMAOOO

Smooches
Ms T

fatcharlie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2012
prospect heights, IL
I would love to try them out right away, but I've had some bad experiences with trying juices right away. I ordered Creme Brulee from Highbrow and it tasted downright awful the first day I got it. Now, 2 1/2 weeks later it's very smooth and tasty. I just don't want to take that chance of spoiling what I hope to be pure vaping delight with these flavors.

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
YES!!! My 1st order of 'baked goods' just arrived (shaking with anticipation)....DILEMMA - I can't let them all steep - I HAVE to try one of the following - cinnamon roll, sugar cookie, st. louis gooey butter cake strawberry shortcake, apple crumble - which one would be 'great' RIGHT NOW? I also have to mention how clever & thoughtful the packing is. Real popcorn, a box of Chicklets & a dum-dum sucker, just too cute & very appreciated...Thank you Ms. T - you're awesome!

LemJe

Verified Member
Jul 29, 2012
Kernersville NC
I recieved my first order of Snickerdoodles this afternoon and I am already regretting not getting a larger bottle. My son definitly likes how Ms. T packs her deliveries, he snatched the Twizler in the box before I even had it opened all the way.

Now that I have had a taste of the Snickerdoodles I am looking at what to get for my second order and EVERYTHING on the site sounds good. So much flavor so little time (And money lol)

monkeybusiness

Sep 15, 2012
notts uk
I got my first order in the post yesterday. For the most part i'm impressed, a lot of care went into the order, and tge freebies included were very much appreciated.

New watermelon is fantastic. I quite like peanut butter cookies as well.

I'm a little disapointed with strawberry gum, perhaps strawberry gum tastes different in the usa, but it's nothing like the strawberry flavours you find in gum and sweets over on this side of the atlantic. Ditto the s.shortcake.

I think i'll go for more natural fruity flavours next time, any recomendations?

monkeybusiness

Sep 15, 2012
notts uk
I left it rotating in an automatic watch winder last night, and it tastes a lot better today. I may even buy it again next time I order.

It did taste like kissing perfumed skin, today the strawberry taste is a lot stronger and there's only a slight hint of perfume.

This was the first time I've bought fresh eliquids so I didn't realise that you had to do anything other than give it a quick shake.

Last edited:

monkeybusiness

Sep 15, 2012
notts uk
Yeah I think I will leave it, since it get's better each time I try it. The only problem is I've already gone through 1/3 of the bottle trying it lol.

A couple of the other flavours have also got a lot better.

Are you guys leaving the tops off or just giving it a good shake every now and then and storing it in a cool dark place? I found shaking it up helps a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread