My First Order Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad_Dispatcher

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2014
Seattle Area
Many of you have likely read my original post that stated I was rather disappointed in Custard Last Stand and Creme Brulee. I gave it a few days and attempted a re-evaluation of CLS. Today I loaded it back up into my Russian 91 this time with a dual coil setup. Keep in mind that I came into the Nicoticket realm with very high expectations and was let down. So with this attempt I came in to this tasting with low expectations, figuring that I would likely be disappoint once again by a lack of flavor and vapor. My first hit was ok in fact tolerable at best but I trudged on through my bias. Maybe ten minutes into this session it hit me. My tongue finally started deciphering the flavors. I sat back and realized I couldnt set it down. I kept vaping until I fell asleep. I woke up realizing what happened and continued with the testing. It all started pulling together. I cant say that this is my favorite flavor in the world but it is a DAMN GOOD one. The vanilla seems a little faint for my liking but its there. I have to say I am no longer disappointed but rather pleasantly surprised. CLS will definitely find its way into the rotation. For me, its refreshing, relaxing, and just what I needed to experience. I have to say that the reviews I read definitely blurred my initial interpretation. Thank you Nicoticket for a splendid flavor and everyone that offered advice on my previous thread. It was a lesson learned....always come in open minded.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I'm sure that bottle will continue to improve! I am glad it came around for you MD!

Dual Coils in the R91, you are steeping up your game!

Despite our best efforts, there is no such thing as a panacea in the eLiquid industry - that golden unicorn vendor with the magic touch that hits every ball out of the park for everyone. We feel like your chances are better than most here though! I am excited to hear about the continued development of that bottle and many more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread