Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxxette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Caribbean
So today i got 2 samples bottles of halo juice , if im correct 7ml both and 18mg lvl and flavors are tribeca + captain jack ; bought then locally from a reseller and have only vaped tribeca so far but tomorrow im going to try the captain :) im really digging tribeca but i just cant taste tobacco in it :-/ it taste to me like honey cookies ??? Also i took my nose on the captain and these one smelled really like honey !! dont get wrong so far i have nothing to complaint and im loving tribeca but i though it will have a more strong baco taste , those samples also need a bit of steeping ??

Eric in NJ

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2012
New Jersey
Just ordered a 30ml of the tribecca through the winter sale, I didnt like it at first then revisited it about 2 weeks later now I love it. The prime15 is pretty good also, but not that strong of tobacco taste. If you want a tobacco flavor try the Torque56, it is stronger then the prime or tribeccain the baco department. The belle vellente has a strong cigar with a small hint of vanilla flavor if your into that, it is pretty spot on to an acutal cigar lol was too much for me though.
To me the captain is like a black and mild dipped in some fresh honey, I like it but I can't vape it all day. I throw it on the pv throughout the day to get my fix of it lol.

spicyed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
New Jersey
So today i got 2 samples bottles of halo juice , if im correct 7ml both and 18mg lvl and flavors are tribeca + captain jack ; bought then locally from a reseller and have only vaped tribeca so far but tomorrow im going to try the captain :) im really digging tribeca but i just cant taste tobacco in it :-/ it taste to me like honey cookies ??? Also i took my nose on the captain and these one smelled really like honey !! dont get wrong so far i have nothing to complaint and im loving tribeca but i though it will have a more strong baco taste , those samples also need a bit of steeping ??

Where is this local reseller?

Also no juice is really going to taste like the burnt tobacco you remember from cigarettes.

Roxxette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Caribbean
Im loving tribeca but i can honestly say for me these is not a "all-day vape" , its def. G O O D :) ; now captain jack is a different story :( is not bad but the honey flavour is too big very very sweet and i was hoping it was more strong but i guess my search continues and will try the flavours like prime and torque in my next samples.

To @spyced yes i know theres probably no flavour that can replicate that smoky (burnt) feel on the regular cigs but i just dont seem to fine my "all-day vape" :) i was using most of the time unflavoured and during the day dripping other flavors but at the moment im kind of tired of unflavored (started to loose that something it had) so im constantly changed juices and with the setup i use it gets a bit annoying mixing everything (my device is a alpha RES unit) i normally dont care about mixing juices but like i say now im constantly changing and not enjoying fully my stuff...... upps before i forget im taking you ask ab
out the reseller cause my location states New york but im in the caribbean ;)

spicyed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
New Jersey
Damm ! Captain Jack flavour just refuse to leave my atty lol its like is hunted , i have drop even strong menthol flavours but still there

Yeah some flavors can do that. You should get some unflavored 0nic VG and put a few drops on your atty. Then you can puff it till the taste goes away! Usually works for me, some flavors are really stubborn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread