Status
Not open for further replies.

samwest

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Gainesville Texas
I've been vaping about 4 months, saved hundreds on anologs and spent hundreds on various 510 gear and juice. I tried dripping, carts, cartos (2ohm), Dripomizers, and smart carts (holds .8 mil)(oh and I tried clearomizers too). I'm back to the smart carts and usually have two of them going on my Riva 510 batts and atty's. I've yet to find a solution where I could "chain vape" without the fill drying out on me between hits. Sometimes it's clouds of vapor sometimes it's a dry hit. Maybe I'll try the blue foam in my smart carts. I want a silver bullet (don't know why), want to try 6 volts I guess. I think I like backwoods brew juice the best, but I'm also exploring Dekang because I want to make my own determination on what I like and not just the general consensus. I doubt I'll ever go back to analogs wether I figure this out or not (thirty years was probably enough). Anyway I guess that's enough rambling for my first post; thanks for being there!

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
Don't see any bottom feeders in there. I haven't tried one either...yet. However, with that pile of gear, I would have expected at least one especially considering what you're lookng for. I also don't see any complaints about vapor or throat hit with a properly wetted atty. I'm not sure whether HV is going to do anything you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread