My first Precise is on its way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks Dave! I'm super excited. I was wondering, I know they're not available Right now, but if I wanted to upgrade the button with the upgrade package, would I still have to send it in since it already has the rhodium plated post on it?

Nope, just need the locking button assembly, which i intend to put up a few switch only's, it'll be several more weeks, but i'll get around to it.

lctrc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2010
VA
I'm with ya. I'm eagerly awaiting my first Precise as well (which will be my first real mod, even). Though I haven't gotten a shipping notice, when I do I'll probably be bouncing off the walls.

Just an excited shout out because I got my shipping notice for my first Precise (Precise 16340 Scratch and dent special).
A little broke these days, so I went for the scratch and dent sale item. As long as it works as well as the regulars, I will be stoked. Should look great with my penelope.

katnbrian

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Louisiana
Great device, I have owned several and use a 18350 with a Cobra right now. The only thing I have to do with mine is keep the button housing (where the button slides through) clean. I guess I have greasy hands and it gets gunked up on the walls inside there and wont fire sometimes. Also make sure the screw in the button is tight or you will get a wimpy connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread