The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

My first Precise is on its way!

Discussion in 'Super T Manufacturing' started by negrete35, Nov 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. negrete35

negrete35 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2012
    Caldwell, Idaho
    Just an excited shout out because I got my shipping notice for my first Precise (Precise 16340 Scratch and dent special).
    A little broke these days, so I went for the scratch and dent sale item. As long as it works as well as the regulars, I will be stoked. Should look great with my penelope.

2. forcedfuel50

forcedfuel50 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Welcome to the club negrete35! Have fun with that new 16340!

3. negrete35

Aug 28, 2012
    Caldwell, Idaho
    Thanks Dave! I'm super excited. I was wondering, I know they're not available Right now, but if I wanted to upgrade the button with the upgrade package, would I still have to send it in since it already has the rhodium plated post on it?

4. forcedfuel50

forcedfuel50 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Nope, just need the locking button assembly, which i intend to put up a few switch only's, it'll be several more weeks, but i'll get around to it.

5. negrete35

Aug 28, 2012
    Caldwell, Idaho
    Thanks again. I will keep an eye out for it.

6. lctrc

lctrc Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 8, 2010
    VA
    I'm with ya. I'm eagerly awaiting my first Precise as well (which will be my first real mod, even). Though I haven't gotten a shipping notice, when I do I'll probably be bouncing off the walls.

7. negrete35

Aug 28, 2012
    Caldwell, Idaho
    Darn thanksgiving. The tracking number says its here in town, but i will have to wait until tomorrow to get. :glare:

8. katnbrian

katnbrian Moved On ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2009
    Louisiana
    Great device, I have owned several and use a 18350 with a Cobra right now. The only thing I have to do with mine is keep the button housing (where the button slides through) clean. I guess I have greasy hands and it gets gunked up on the walls inside there and wont fire sometimes. Also make sure the screw in the button is tight or you will get a wimpy connection.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.