My first successful batch.. Watermelon/Mint!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpyderBite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
Sedona, AZ
I won't go into detail about my failed attempts as they were primarily the result of misreading the syringe or a typo in ejuicemeup. XD

Today I carefully mixed a 30ml bottle 60pg/40vg, 22mg nic, Watermelon and mint. 15% flavoring.

Exquisite!

KJ watermelon flavoring blends well with KJ mint. It produces a mild mint with a hint of fruit.

I've seen quite a few people around efc looking for a good watermelon-mint juice. Perhaps this will inspire some people to give diy a try. Especially with the do it yourself pre-mixes that Walt offers!

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
You will find that watermelon mixes with a lot of things, it is a good one to keep on hand. It is a light melon but isn't overpowering like some of the other melons. It can be mixed where you don't even know it is watermelon or a melon, it is just something mysterious in the mix.

Congrats!!! and I think you have been bitten by the DIY bug for sure :)

SpyderBite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
Sedona, AZ
You will find that watermelon mixes with a lot of things, it is a good one to keep on hand. It is a light melon but isn't overpowering like some of the other melons. It can be mixed where you don't even know it is watermelon or a melon, it is just something mysterious in the mix.

That's good to know. And the flavor is getting better as the days go by as I started using my first couple of batches immediately so they're steeping while I use them. :) I'm getting a shipment of bottles in today and plan on making several batches of Watermelon-Mint, Vanilla-Coffee, and my favorite Strawberry-Banana. I'll let those steep while work on the two 30ml bottles I made earlier this week. :)

Congrats!!! and I think you have been bitten by the DIY bug for sure :)

You think? ;)

While I'd love to sit around make juice all day, my attention span is that of a fruit fly. So, I am definitely going to be looking in to the wholesale plan as well. My family owns several niche gift shops here in Sedona which is a tourist town and I think a box of 15ml bottles would sell well here. ^^

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
im super stoked on KJ flavorings too. my Citrus Dew came out very good. so good that i bought a bunch more vials and plan to keep buying the vials... forever! :)
honestly, i could buy a liter of this flavoring alone.
also i got Baja flavoring that i'll be mixing up soon. ive got high hopes for this one as well. once this mix goes well, next stop will be some Dew variations.
ive been set for the vape apocolypse on all my gear- except for the flavorings. now that KJ has filled that void, i am uber stoked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread