Status
Not open for further replies.

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
Just received my first order from The Vapor Room. I placed the order originally because I found a thread where the OP was looking for a good Vanilla vape, and Vanilla Custard from TVR was recommended.

Decided to give it a try, and tossed in an order for 555 as well. TVR was kind enough to give me a bottle of Ginger's Tobacco, along with a small bottle of TVR Tobacco! GREAT SERVICE!

Love the Vanilla Custard! Look... flavors are very subjective, and what's perfect for one person will be too sweet for someone else. Personally, I find the Vanilla Custard really wonderful! The vanilla is clearly present, but not overwhelming... the custard flavor seems to come out on exhale.

Anyways, if any of you have a desire for an excellent Vanilla flavor, check this one out! (I'll have to try the Vanilla Cupcake some time, as well)

If any of you have vapped TVR Tobacco, 555 or Ginger's Tobacco, I'd love to hear your thoughts! :blush: It almost becomes difficult to try all of the flavors that I've heard about, or thought I'd love to try and have ordered!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread