TVR first impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobthesalesclerk

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2010
Pittsburgh
First off...this juice is awesome right out of the package. I think with a little steeping it will be a lot better but as of now with no steeping this juice still rules.

TVR RY4 - I got this as the 30mil juice of the week and was a little worried when I read the description. I really wanted to try their juice but have 2 other big orders coming in and didn't want to spend that much money. I don't like a sweeter RY4 so this is perfect for me. I got it in 100% VG at 18mg and the throat hit is spot on. Out of the three I got this one definitely has the most punch but it's not reckless. Definitely the best throat hit of the 3 juices I got. The flavor is great right now but this is the only juice that I think needs a little steeping. RY4 is a kind of complex flavor and right now all I am getting is tobacco with a slight vanilla undertone. Don't get me wrong...this juice is damn good but I think a week or so in my closet will really make this juice shine. My flavor rating will probably go up as this juice gets older.

Flavor - 8/10
Throat Hit - 10/10
Vapor - 10/10

555 Menthol - This was my free 15mil bottle with my first purchase and I think I just found my go to menthol/tobacco juice. I don't think menthol purists will enjoy this one though. It's a little more pepperminty then it is mentholy if you know what I mean. The menthol is not overpowering though. I hate when you get a tobacco menthol juice and all that comes through is the menthol. The tobacco base used in this juice shines through and compliments the mint nicely. Like I said though...a menthol purist might not dig this. Also for some reason this is the only TVR juice that I am not blowing plumes with.

Flavor - 9/10
Throat Hit - 8/10
Vapor - 8/10

French Vanilla Coffee - I have recently discovered that I actually like coffee juice. It used to be my least juice until I got a small coffee sample with my Buzz...I guess my taste buds changed a little. Anyway...this juice is exactly what it sounds like. The french vanilla is a little to prominent with the coffee flavor getting a little bit lost in the mix. I think a little steeping will fix this. It is not a problem though because the vanilla flavoring on this juice IS AWESOME! I wish I would have gotten more than 3mils of this.

Flavor - 9/10
Throat Hit - 8/10
Vapor - 10/10

All in all I am very very happy with my first TVR order. I think some of the very slight flavor issues I am having with this juice will be solved after a good steep. Trust me...the flavor is not bad at all. These juices taste great right out of the bottle but I think a few days in the closest are in order.

I will definitely be ordering from The Vapor Room again!

Sent from my flashback honeycomb gtablet

bobthesalesclerk

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2010
Pittsburgh
The ry4 has really grown on me. This is the best throat hitbi have ever had on a 100%vg juice. I am currently vaping the 555 menthol on a boge LR carto on my alpha and it is delicious. I will still say that it is not a menthol juice. Its a solid tobacco flavor with a good peppermint flavor. I love it...its delicious...but its not menthol.

:edit: this is not a bad thing...I am not saying HEY! GET REAL MENTHOL VAPOR ROOM!...I have tried a lot of "real" menthol juices and non of them taste as good as the 555 menthol.

Last edited:

bobthesalesclerk

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2010
Pittsburgh
OK so as the 555 had time to sit a little it is less pepperminty and more menthol. Also it has gotten. Slightly sweeter than it was first day. The ry4 is also starting to get some awesome vanilla undertones. The only problem I have with!h the ry4 is it doesn't taste right in a carto to me for some reason. It has been keeping me very happy in my reo though :)

Also..the vanilla coffee might be my new favorite juice ever. I'm putting in an order for 30mils tomorrow...I'm down to my last few drops and i can't see myself living without this juice. Its incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread