Status
Not open for further replies.

ime5000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
maryland
ive been meaning to sum up some flavors and this is what i came up with, TVR just opened a store 10 mins away from where i live which is nice, no waiting when an atty dies or i want a new flavor. they didnt ask me to do this, im just a happy customer. hopefully you guys enjoy, and i would love to hear feedback of other flavors or the same ones!

My all day vapes that i switch between. Mt. Do tastes just like the drink, even a little bubbly feeling. flavor is light, seems to die out after the 1st few drags, but i can use it all day long.

blue cotton candy. very strong flavor, i suggest a dedicated atty with this one. strong th, sometime i mellow it out and switch to the pink cotton candy. classic bubble gum tastes exactly like it states, no questions asked! sometimes ill put this on the atty too and get a cotton candy bubble gum flavor, when i have a real big sweet tooth.

usa red, very good tobacco taste, a little sweet, does taste alot like a freshly opened pack of marlboros.

now the ones i like but save for certain situations.....
peanut butter cookie. seems like a lot of people liek this one.. i do to! couldnt do it all day, tastes like a very rich peanut butter cookie. love this one for an evening vape after dinner. just as good as a desert

apple pie.. good as as hell, like sugary cinnamon apples, strong flavor, strong great amount of vapor. good for after lunch or any meal

red energy, tatses like a monster energy drink, i love it, favorite mornign time vape on my way to work or classes. gives it a a boost especially if you drink an energy drink along with it. gives you an energetic feeling. no caffeine or anythign like that, more a of mental thing, but very good!

buttery popcorn, tastes just like popcorn, kinda weird, lol, i tried this one while watching a movie on the couch and it was satisfying, i would have asked for extra butter personally, but not a bad vape.
and yes i am very cliche, i like peanut butter cookie for desert and buttery popcorn during a movie, lol it just fits!

pina colada, taste like they say, very similar to malibu rum not really an alcoholic taste though, i love it, it is also very strong reccomend a dedicated atty, took me around a day of another flavor to get the tatse to die out

tvr tobacco, id say the cosest ive come to having a real cigg. i have tried so many tobacco flavors with no luck on finding a good one. most of them have a weird after taste or lingering taste on the atty thats burnt and disgusting, but tvr tobacco is good, even has a light smokey taste without the smell on your clothes and in the house ond on your breath.

gingers tobacco. this one is ok, not my favorite but still not nearly as bad as others ive had from other companies. a little bit of a bitter taste a little sweet.

555 - bit of a nutty flavor, peanuts and almonds maybe? mixed in with tobacco. i use this as a backup flavor, not my favorite but not bad by any means. much better than any of the others i have tried.

watermelon- tastes like a watermelon jolly rancher, has the candy flavor to it which i love. very strong and tatsty, vapor amount on this one seemed a little low compared to others along with the th, but the flavor is really good.

gingers ry4 - everyone knows how this is sopposed to taste, and tvr hit it on the head, ive had multiple ones from other companies but this one is the best. not to light and not to heavy, doesnt leave a burnt taste on the atty like some i have tried. everything about this one is good. if you are a ry 4 fan, try this one.
last is keoke coffee... i got this one on the falvor of the week, 30 ml bottle, i read other reviews that loved it and the guys at the store.. i cant stand it! lol, not saying its bad, definatly has good flavor and vapor amount, but the taste isnt the coffee i like. you can taste everything in the description and if you liek that kind of thing, go fo it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread