My friend needs to get off of ciggies....

Status
Not open for further replies.

zbasspro

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by Jules22871
  • Reason: Move this discussion to the Outside

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
  • Deleted by Jules22871

zbasspro

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by Jules22871

emberl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2009
florida
  • Deleted by Jules22871

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
  • Deleted by Jules22871

emberl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2009
florida
  • Deleted by Jules22871

zbasspro

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by Jules22871

zbasspro

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by Jules22871

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
  • Deleted by Jules22871

zbasspro

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by Jules22871

emberl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2009
florida
  • Deleted by Jules22871

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
  • Deleted by Jules22871

emberl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2009
florida
  • Deleted by Jules22871

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
  • Deleted by Jules22871

zbasspro

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by Jules22871

Zenfrogs

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2010
Virginia
Awww... No apology needed in this thread :) seems my 9 month old iMac decided to have a major hardware fail yesterday (bad ram) and I didn't have time to respond to the many posts I saw yesterday/last night. It is a difficult situation but I firmly believe that a month of weaning with the ecig is better than ciggies the whole 9 months since her Doctor advised against cold turkey. I firmly believe a little 0 nic (food flavoring and pg) is no worse than breathing in clouds of truck/bus exhaust in a busy urban area. So until humans learn to hold their breath for 9 months we can't escape all exposure unfortunately.

So far I have the orig kit + additional pieces and more doubler. At least 25 mil various low and zero nic juice gifted from y'all and an extra woodgrain atty. I have a bunch of TV GCC doubler for her and some low ry4... Going to drive it to her this Saturday (she lives an hour away) so I will update y'all Sunday :)

Remember if any of you ever have a situation don't hesitate to pm me and call in the favor and I will do what I can :) In fact it would make me incredibly happy to pay it forward...

Thanks again for your help, for recognizing that my friend is trying to do the best for her new baby and the overall support for her. You guys rock!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

woot woot!!!U rock Zen......have fun sat!!!I will have to get my package out Sat.. i am w/o bottles .. and no vehicle today.. boB has taken our child floating, and we only have 1 vehicle cuz we sold our adult our other vehicle (very cheap) to him.. and i will be out of town working tom, and wont be back till late Fri. If it will be easier i could send it straight to her address! just LMK!
Hugs~Missy

Zenfrogs

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2010
Virginia
No worries Missy... Whenever you get to it. Going to add some blank carts and stuff to a goodprophets order I'm about to place so whatever hasn't made it to me by Saturday I am going to ship out next week. I already have enough from the original kit to sit down with her and teach her how to fill it etc. Need to research cleaning 801 attys since I rarely clean my 510s (ooops) ... Hopefully it is the same though. That part of Saturday will be fun... Other part not so much... Have to drive computer an hour for repair and I am praying that it will be warrantied... :)

Zenfrogs

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2010
Virginia
jj2 said:
Zenfrog, you are the best of the best of friends.

What a genuinely nice thing to say... Thank you :)

I am a bit bummed... Thursday my little girl had a bug bite that had turned into a really infected looking spot on her leg with two red angry streaks starting to form- this thing turned like this in a very short period of time. Long story short... She had a case of cellulitis and one very enlarged tonsil. Both caused by strep :( phew... What a week... In short trip postponed till tomorrow. On the bright side it gives an extra day of mail !!! Woot!

What a genuinely nice thing to say... Thank you :)

I am a bit bummed... Thursday my little girl had a bug bite that had turned into a really infected looking spot on her leg with two red angry streaks starting to form- this thing turned like this in a very short period of time. Long story short... She had a case of cellulitis and one very enlarged tonsil. Both caused by strep :( phew... What a week... In short trip postponed till tomorrow. On the bright side it gives an extra day of mail !!! Woot!

OH no.......so sorry to hear that Zen.. my boy had that one time and had to spend a week in the hospital! was not good!!!! I am sending speedy recovery prayers ur way.. I hope it clears up soon!

Zenfrogs

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2010
Virginia
Luckily I caught it fast so she seems to be getting better quickly :)

I saw my friend yesterday and it was awesome :) she was really excited and I taught her and her hubby how to set it up etc. He is a bit of a techie so I think he will be really supportive and helpful by researching on here . They were both very grateful so thank you guys for helping me make this happen for them and their new family. I was really surprised at how open and excited he was so I think it
will work out great! Thanks guys! If you ever need anything .....

Luckily I caught it fast so she seems to be getting better quickly :)

I saw my friend yesterday and it was awesome :) she was really excited and I taught her and her hubby how to set it up etc. He is a bit of a techie so I think he will be really supportive and helpful by researching on here . They were both very grateful so thank you guys for helping me make this happen for them and their new family. I was really surprised at how open and excited he was so I think it
will work out great! Thanks guys! If you ever need anything .....

OooOoo goodie!!! Yay... I am glad they will catch on! It is sometimes a very hard thing to explain when someone hasnt really done any research... I am glad the hear of ur lil one doin better! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread