My friend wants to get in to vaping too

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm confused too sounds like he's vaping it at a reasonable level for the coil? Just tell him to get a different colored kit, so you don't get confused, LOL.

I'd say the mod most "like" yours would be another Mag kit? Unless there's something he doesn't like about it, then why not just recommend yours? If there IS something he doesn't like about the kit, or it's out of budget or what not, tell us, so that we can make a recommendation other than the smok kit and etc.

Anna

K-9s

Apr 12, 2018
Georgia
I have a buddy with a big Smok. Trying that out versus actually owning one might be different. If you don't think your friend can handle it or should have one of those, maybe suggest a Priv 8 or something more user-friendly than what you have? If cost is an issue, the Innokin Koma with Zenith tank (my favorite) is about $40 and the Innokin T-18/22 is less than $30. I have spent far more on juice than devices in the past two weeks since I started vaping. I think that finding the right juice is much harder than choosing a device because most of the devices are pretty darn good!

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Okay so I have a friend at work who has tried my Smok Mag and wants to get in to vaping too. He wants to get a mod "like" mine but he hits my mod between 60 (the min rec for my coil) and 85. And recommendations for him?
With you to guide him, he should have no problems. 60 - 85 is just fine, everyone is different.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread