• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

My Heart Goes Out To You All.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geddy007

Jul 1, 2009
Dear Australians,

It sickens me that you are being victimized by your own legislators who are caving in to special interest. As a Canadian, I worry about my homeland and the impact decisions like these can have on us all.

What is really sad is most e-smokers will go back to analog cigarettes, putting their health at risk. It is a death sentence for many, and what is really sad is everyone involved in this outrage is well aware of.

Like many of you, I have been smoking for years. Until recently NOTHING I have tried has ever worked. Within 1 week of using my new e-cig I am completely FREE of tobacco. It has been weeks now, and I don't even have the urge to pick up a real cigarette. What's more, I have been cutting back on nicotine intake, choosing to smoke less, and purchasing weaker juice. This would not have been even remotely possible if it where not for e-smoking.

I am doing all that I can now. I am writing letters, faxing, and emailing those in a position to keep e-smoking legal. This is a fight I'm not about to give up on. It is our right to choose to have an alternative to smoking that doesn't slowly kill us.

I would encourage you all to never give up. Write to you local media, give interviews, and keep writing to those in a position to change this outrage and DEMAND your rights to have a SAFE and CHEAP alternative to real smoking.

Sincerely,

Geddy007

nasa

Jan 10, 2010
Australia
Thank you for your concern, The guys in the forums have been very helpful.
I have tried to put this message up but the powers to be wont allow me .
Maybe you can help.

Thank you very much for this information guys,
This is what I have just done.
Through heaven gifts
Because they weren’t advertising any starter kits with charges that plug into Australian outlets I just went the bit and pieces USB way and this is what I ordered.

MANUAL 280mAh BATTERY for Joye510 Wine Red
MANUAL 280mAh BATTERY for Joye510 Black
Black Manual USB passthrough for Joye510
10pc black empty round cartridges for Joye510
10pc black empty FLAT cartridges for Joye510
Wine red atomizer for Joye510 mini e-cig ……… X 2
Matte black atomizer for Joye510 mini e-cig
USB Charger(with cord) for Joye510 mini e-cig
10ml HG e-juice Cigar + 36mg/ml …………….….X2
30ml Dekang E-juice flue cured tobacco + XHigh/24mg
30ml Dekang E-juice MLB + XHigh/24mg
I do already have an Australian adapter that will charge any usb device

Total Price:USD94.90 …. Paid by paypal.

Hope I haven’t missed anything. Do you think that will get me started?

Don’t know much about anything yet but surely you could mix fluids together Hey.

What I really meant to ask you experienced guys is by looking at the list I bought is there any thing I have missed.
I would hate to get this lot through and then discover there is an important part missing because I didn't do my research properly .LOL
I hope the empty cartridges do have the filter thing in them.

Properly end up with all but the fluids if Australian customs step in.

The empty Carts do have filler in them. But there will be dummy carts on the end of every atomizer that won't.
I've ordered from Heaven Gifts before and my 60ml of juice came through fine.

As long as you have a charger, at least 2 batteries, a couple atomizers, cartridges and some juice, you won't have to order for a little while.

nasa

Jan 10, 2010
Australia
OK thanks guy it looks like I will have everything I need to get started off the analogs. I wont order anymore juice until I see that it actually gets through. I have had customs confiscate seed before ( innocent flower seed may I add ) If it all gets through I will order some more attys and juice. I have been smoking for over 40 years and it is way behind time to do something about it . I just dont have what it takes to stop I have done for 3 months one time but I was developing an internal anger that my wife found unbearable.

nasa

Jan 10, 2010
Australia
The powers to be still wont let me post straight in the Australian E-Smokers forum
however I can still post her ..... So be it..
You can see by my previous post what I have ordered from Heavens gift.
I to am worried about customs. If all gets through I will let you guys know. Also I will let you know if anything goes wrong.
God bless you all for all you have helped me with.

Perpuk

Jan 10, 2010
Sydney, Australia
My first order got through Customs no worries. Marked as "Toy Gift Box".
Arrived yesterday and took 10 days.

Just thought I would add that the wall charger with the kit is universal AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz. It has a detachable "figure 8" 2 prong cord/plug so just pop one in with the Australian plug on the end.

I used the wall charger & USB charger to get my batteries up and running. I am ordering more attys, batteries and juice samples today as I think I am going to be able to switch from smoking to vaping and don't want to run out of anything. After all we can't just stroll round to the corner shop and buy an atty!

The USB passthrough is also a good idea if you spend a lot of time at a PC.

MrDismal

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Australia, Melbourne
The USB passthrough is also a good idea if you spend a lot of time at a PC.

Ohh they're great.. I spend a lot of time at a Pc and passthrough is what I use most!
I should really take it to work with me but I might just spin out all my co-workers (puffing off a usb device coming from your computer looks sorta odd haha.)

Perpuk

Jan 10, 2010
Sydney, Australia
It's great news that you guys are getting your shipments through customs.

I got my UK order today. ECOPure Krystal 36 mg, and ECOFresh. Consignment note declared as "flavoured oil". Not opened by Customs.

As mentioned in another post I am favourably impressed by the ECO stuff. Very smooth, good vapour, long lasting in the cart.

Perpuk

Jan 10, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Flue cured from HG is a favorite of mine :D

Flue Cured tastes amazingly like Drum - Sadly, I am not fond of Drum. If you like Drum this would be very, very good.

I have found that it makes a great base for your own tobacco flavoured mixes so would certainly recommend this flavour even if like me you are not fond of it straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread