My husband made me a mod holder

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
LOL, I guess he was sick of seeing me tip over my provaris, but I love it and it's reversible!!! :) Made of mesquite and was destined for a member here but I guess she decided she didn't want it. I do!

Pics:
Qy2MVCM.jpg

67RhYt9.jpg

qWPJXVp.jpg

All from a stump of mesquite... :)

Anna

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
LOL, I guess he was sick of seeing me tip over my provaris, but I love it and it's reversible!!! :) Made of mesquite and was destined for a member here but I guess she decided she didn't want it. I do!

Pics:
Qy2MVCM.jpg

67RhYt9.jpg

qWPJXVp.jpg

Anna

Nice

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I tried to comment by saying beautiful work and the system thought about it a while and decided it wasn't a worthy enough post to post so I will try once again...

Gorgeous work! What an awesome and handy man you have! He loves you a lot to make such a thing for you.. that is a coffee table piece right there!

Hopefully the system will post this post - as it must be worthy! Hahaha

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
It was sweet... LOL, he says he's tired of hearing mods fall over, but yes, I'm convinced that the guy could make a person out of wood then animate it, he's super good at woodworking and whatnot, I really think he wishes he could make a career out of it, sometimes... And yes he does love me WAY more than I deserve, sometimes. If you marry someone dreadful first, you get really selective, :lol:, although I actually decided to marry the dude when we were living together and he got laid off near Christmas, and he bought one gift, for my kiddo. I knew I was done...:wub:

Anna

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
That looks really nice!

Now, if you wanna have a little fun with him......

Next time you are in the room together, especially if you are watching a movie, during a quiet moment, reach for a mod and knock the whole thing over......followed by a sheepish "ooopos!"

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Thanks you guys it totally is! :) My husband had fun making it, I'm sure he'd do more if I asked, LOL. So if you covet... all you need is dimensions of your mods, and general idea for design. The husband is rather speedy with wood and we have tons of weird woods in AZ and we're super cheap, he's from Appalachia and won't value his work LOL .... Just sayin'. :) :lol:, well, I should ask him, first, but he usually doesn't turn me down, much.

Anna

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

Pics:
Qy2MVCM.jpg

67RhYt9.jpg

qWPJXVp.jpg

Anna

Looks Great Anna.

So what did your Husband Break, Buy, or Forget to prompt this?

;)

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com
Thanks you guys it totally is! :) My husband had fun making it, I'm sure he'd do more if I asked, LOL. So if you covet... all you needs I is dimensions of your mods, and general idea for we another Provari in your future.design. The husband is rather speedy with wood and we have tons of weird woods in AZ and we're super cheap, he's from Appalachia and won't value his work LOL .... Just sayin'. :) :lol:, well, I should ask him, first, but he usually doesn't turn me down, much.

Anna
There is one empty hole Anna.
I see another Provari in your future.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yes, my husband knows my tendencies hence the extra hole... I asked him and he wants to design a lizard mod stand next, with glass inlays... LOL, I am ALL about this since it means hiking! If anyone's interested in a lizard, you can let me know, since I want to HIKE and find the perfect piece of wood. :)

Mainly, I want to go hiking, and it's more fun if you are looking for something.... LOL. I can't buy more mods at the present, so eh. If I'm disallowed to do this please let me know....I think a wood lizard stand sounds fun, but really, I like to keep the guy busy... :)

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread