My introduction to forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimclark

Oct 31, 2013
dallas, TX, USA
Hi everyone, I am Jim and was hooked on analogs for over 25 years, NOW ANALOG FREE and it was easy. Several years back i tried to quit using the the 'cigarette' like e-cigs (like blu-e) They were a poor substitute, did not work well and were pain to keep properly juiced (IMHO), so i was back on analogs. I just happened to surf to Vapor Ally's site and was amaze at all the changes in technology. I Contacted Rick (owner?) and he was great. He took some time explaining the new stuff and there differences. He made product recommendations based on my desires and i was very impress he did not push the expansive stuff. Rick-" If your going to give it a try again try a basic set up with a good performing but inexpensive set up and see if you like it. If so we can talk about moving up the line with mods and other thing.

I got an EVOD, ECO spinner and some juice. Loved it, Easy to use, lasted long time between refills (vs the few puffs i got form the 'cigarette' like e-cigs ) and got very good vapor production and flavor. This was 4/1/2013 and i have been vaping ever since, completely stopping analogs in a few days with only the occasional desire to light up.

So, again Hi to all and a thank you to Rick at vapor ally!

Jim

e.cadro

Oct 26, 2013
Hello everyone,

So here's my story, I smoked analogs for over 30 years about a pack and half a day and recently saw a few guys at my work vapping so asked the one what he thought about it and he gave me a run down and let my try a his. I was pleasantly surprised by it but did not give to much more thought about it. I used to get my smokes at a Indian reservation near by and they had some contest going and I ended up winning like $90 bucks from it, when I went to pick up my winnings I noticed that they had started to carry some e cig's ego C4 so I figured what the hell got some free money so I bought one and a bottle of e juice and my carton of smokes. In the first 2 weeks I smoked 2 packs of smokes total I was pretty surprised at how easy the transition was going for me. After the second week I stopped analogs all together and have been analog free since August 16th. I found a descenct B&M locally and started picking up my juices there also picked up a kanger t2 which was ok but was having some issues with going the atty's pretty quickly because of a thicker juice I think, so yesterday I picked up a PT2 mini v2 and I am really enjoying it. I've been reading and gotten a lot of good information here so thanks EFC.

Vape on!

E.

Last edited:

jimclark

Oct 31, 2013
dallas, TX, USA
Glad to hear man. Welcome to ECF! You're one of the lucky ones that was able to quit quickly. Some of us take a few months before we put down cigs altogether. Good stuff.

I was really surprised my self! i was a 2 pack a day smoker! When i did get the urge to light up i immediately went to my new substitute and 9/10 the strong desire passed quickly (i was vaping heavily) My trick may have been starting out with 28% nic juices (mixed my own). I started here and reduced the mix by 2% every 4-6 weeks. I am now down to 18% solutions and doing fine.

PS. Thanks to all for the friendly greeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread