My Juice Reviews: The Good, The Bad and The WT_ Was That?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
and last from my samples from VS, again not from my bag of goodies this was courtesy The Vapor Station: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/vapor-station/329822-free-liquid-samples-first-timers.html

*disclaimer: reminder, I don't vape tobacco flavors usually, but as VS was giving me samples, I told them to surprise me :) and so far it's been all great surprises :) *

VS4 from The Vapor Station

again no throat hit but again I'm not sure if there's any nic in this as it was a surprise sample :)
a nice smooth vape, great plume, great flavor
trying to put this into words....a nice rich, creamy flavor with a touch of carmel
think of making smores on an open fire but using carmel instead of chocolate and that's about where the flavor is...a roasted carmel flavoring. Sweet but not overly sweet with a hickory smoke taste.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
another one not from my bag of goodies...

this comes courtesy of a new vendor: Free sample from MadTown Vapor : for a limited time check them out and grab you 2 free samples from this growing new vendor: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...s-forum/545716-big-welcome-madtown-vapor.html

Alota Horchata from MadTown Vapor
A refreshing drink of rice milk, with a touch of Cinnamon. A favorite in Mexico.
I tried this one out as something new and different, firstly I'd just like to say as this is a new vendor A+ to them for coming out with different flavors first instead of the run of the mill flavors that you find everywhere else :)
Next let me state I've never had an alota horchata so I have no idea what it is supposed to taste like....

that said on to the juice :)
while this was supposed to be a drink vape....to me it tastes more like a redhot flavored pastry. Nice smooth vape, great plume, no throat hit but it is a strong cinnamon...as stated to me tastes like a redhot and a cinnamon bun had a baby :laugh:

if you like redhots or cinnamon buns, get this, you will like it and see for yourself what you think :)

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info

this comes courtesy of a new vendor: Free sample from MadTown Vapor : for a limited time check them out and grab you 2 free samples from this growing new vendor: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...s-forum/545716-big-welcome-madtown-vapor.html

Cinnamon Danish from MadTown Vapor
Bakery Fresh Cinnamon Danish with a Creamy Frosting
I tried this one out as something new and different, firstly I'd just like to say as this is a new vendor A+ to them for coming out with different flavors first instead of the run of the mill flavors that you find everywhere else :)

that said on to the juice :)
This flavor is spot on, as far as my taste buds are concerned I'm chowing down on a cinnamon danish right now. Though it could use just a tad, very tad bit more flavoring.
A lightly sweet, creamy vape with a hint of pastry and mouthwatering cinnamon. Has a great plume and a bit of a harsh throat hit, not overwhelming about the same irritation you'd get from if you ate a teaspoon of cinnamon :)

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Thank you Pilot :)
taking a break at the moment from new flavors...between over vaping on madtown vapes cinnamon flavored vapes and the crazy weather I've killed my throat :lol: so no vaping at the moment basically vaped myself into strep throat lmfao....

i was stuck on a half and half of Alota Horchata and Cinnamon Danish :wub: but over did it and irritated my throat then everything here started blooming at once so all last week I've had no voice....hoping here in a few days i'll be able to get back to normal vaping

lol I've been low teching it cuz even at 3volt vaping it's burning my throat...
giggles, rocking the et on a mark10 ecig
shadav-albums-shadz-vaping-stuff-picture329431-stealth-dripping-vision-eternity-mark10-ecig.jpg

doesn't give a true flavor but also doesn't burn hot enough to hurt my throat.

Feel free to ask questions or post your thoughts as well...

and thanks for reading my ramblings :)

Last edited:

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info

this comes courtesy of a new vendor: Free sample from MadTown Vapor : for a limited time check them out and grab you 2 free samples from this growing new vendor: A Big Welcome from MadTown Vapor

yes I'm kinda stuck on their juice atm
10277312_10152391902075970_5726433592054880828_n.jpg

Palm Tree Smoothie from MadTown Vapor
again they are spot on with the taste
this is a 18mg nic 50/50 pg/vg
a bit of a throat hit so if you want a smoother vape i'd suggest a higher vg level
awesome plume
nice coconut flavor with a subtle hint of banana and berries
a nice sweet but not sickly sweet vape :thumb:

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
:wub: chelle :blush: awe shucks, thanks hun that means a lot coming from you :)
I'm just telling it how I see it :laugh: honest raw review, trying to be more towards the flavor than the technicalities, as isn't that what we are all seeking, good flavor....but seeing as some do want to know about plume (cloud chasing) figured I should at least mention that as well...and after thought was throat hit...
but cloud and throat hit is all relative and easy to adjust to your own needs...but good flavor is harder to come by

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Wild Cherry made by Vapriot from LeCig
oh my cherry :D while this isn't overwhelming of a cherry flavor as I thought it'd be seeing it says wild cherry but the flavor is spot on like eating a nice plump cherry. Nice smooth vape with no throat hit.

The flavor actually reminds me of the original icee's the white colored cherry icee's that I used to get when I was a kid :wub:

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info

this comes from what is fastly easily becoming my favorite vendor....MadTown Vapor
Cracking Caramel Corn from MadTown Vapor

:pop:a nice sweet kettle style popcorn covered in a nice rich semi sweet caramel:pop: although it could use a tad bit more caramel, just a tad...while chain vaping it tends to lose the caramel flavor but it's all good...set it down for a minute, get a drink and vape on and there's that flavor again :D
a light throat hit and plenty of plume...too bad I don't know how to make smoke rings :lol: this would be good for that

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Raspberry from Crave

well...now...what to say....the juice smells kinda like sweet tarts in the bottle....lots and lots, did i mention lots of plume, if you are a cloud chaser this is a great juice for that...no throat hit....and honestly no taste at all....if the bottle didn't say raspberry I'd think i was vaping a slightly sweet flavorless vape.....

so sorry to say this is going into the wt_ juice was that column....
but like I said, if you are a cloud chaser this is a great juice for that.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
another madtown vapor juice....yes I'm addicted....

Key Lime Cheesecake from MadTown Vapor

Can I just say wow....first taste was an overwhelming taste bud punch hit with sour lime and then mellowed back/after vape with the smooth cheesecake....after the third vape it melds together nicely and even a graham cracker taste to it.

I've tried this one in both the ET and a cartotank, while the cartotank mellows the taste out some, it is still very tasty just not as strong of a lime flavor in the carto and more of the cheesecake taste.

Also ;) after eating a very rich italian dinner and so miserably full that there was no room for dessert it was a nice convenient surprise to have this loaded in my mod :D

plenty of plume and a bit of a throat hit with this one....
but this is spot on rich creamy sweet cheesecake flavor and sour key lime flavor :)

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Green Apple from MtBakerVapor

just as the name says, this is green apple :) just like taking a bite from a nice and juicy firm apple...sweet and mouth watering flavorful not under flavored and not over flavored tastes like the real thing. Plenty of plume and no throat hit.

this so far is the best apple flavor vape I've had...you'd think something so simple would be easy to make but seems every other apple vape I've tried were so under flavored you'd never know it was "apple" without the label....

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Strawberry by Vapriot from lecig

This is a great strawberry flavor...spot on, nice ripe juicy sweet strawberry. No throat hit with plenty of plume.
A must have for strawberry lovers out there.

*For you diy this is a great mixer. I mixed this with the Italian cheese from ft (about half and half) and a bit of the deviled rat's juice and just a tad bit of the key lime cheesecake from MadTown Vapor and it makes a nice kind of ricotta cheese and strawberry vape with hint of pie crust flavor

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Strawberry Shortcake from Vape Dudes

the first vape was an overwhelming sweet strawberry flavor....after that it blended into a bland cakish flavor....
after a moment of letting it sit and vape again it has a nice cake flavor with a hint of strawberry....while the flavors aren't blending together well...you get a nice taste of them either on the intake or the outtake of the vape...
kind of a powdery sweet strawberry flavor
a bit of a throat hit and nice plume to it
It really is a good flavor I just wish it were a bit more strawberry to it and that they melded more together, but well worth trying for those that like strawberry cupcakes or shortcakes or the likes

(edit)I think if there was a bit more flavor percent to the base it would be a better juice

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Golden Gate Punch from Vape A Licious

While looking into this juice they had a review from PBusardo and do I have to agree...I'm vaping at 1.5ohm eternity dripper and on his review he cranked it up to 4.2volts and it really does bring the flavor out a bit more.

this juice has plenty of plume at 24mg nic it gives a good throat hit
I wouldn't exactly call this a fruit punch flavor...it has a nice punch flavor to it. Tastes almost like if you made sweettarts into a punch :)
it's got that sweettart candy flavor it's fruity, sweet and tart all at the same time. If you like sweetarts you will more than likely like this.
This leans more towards an orange flavored punch than a red flavored punch and as we all know I'm not big onto orange flavor :blush: that being said it is still tasty, just not my cup-o-tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread