My Juice Reviews: The Good, The Bad and The WT_ Was That?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Butternilla from deej stuff

I've been vaping this a few days trying to give it a chance...I think this is just me, I can't really taste anything with this one...that being said...I'm getting a sweet cream/custard taste
the site says it's butterscotch with vanilla....
it has a nice light to medium throat hit and plenty of plume. It's a nice vape, I just wish I could taste it.
So if you like sweet I'd say give it a shot and see what you think, maybe you'll have better luck tasting it, as this is one of the juices from my box of goodies, a new bottle might have a stronger taste.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
another madtown vapor :lol: yes, they are my go to vendor at the moment...num num num, enjoying just about all of their juices

Blue Banana from MadTown Vapor

A nice smooth sweet creamy blueberry with a hint of banana vape. Nice thick plume no throat hit. I'm not a big blueberry fan but the banana gives it a nice touch of sweet.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
another mtv :)

Lemon Meringue Pie from MadTown Vapor

ok so i'm too impatient...this one needs time to steep for the flavors to properly blend....but as we all know, I can't wait :lol: so it's only been a few days since I got this one in.....but it is good....The very first vape was a blast of lemon, but it wasn't a sour sucker punch lemon or tart lemon, it was just a nice strong lemon flavor that by itself would have been great...after that it was a nice flakey perfect pie crust flavor...after vaping it all day it's a nice lemony pie flavor....not sweet, not tart, not sour...perfect blend for a great lemon taste that doesn't make you pucker up

even at 24mg nic there's not a harsh throat it, it's really a nice smooth vape that does give you a nice smooth hit to the throat with lots of plume. I'd say at least let this steep for a week before vaping to allow the flavors to blend better but even right out of the mail box it's got a great flavor, just not really mixed completely together yet :)

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Strawberry Kiwi from Mt Baker Vapor

this is a nice smooth sweet vape. Not overly sweet but a nice sweet strawberry flavor with a hint of kiwi. This has a nice thick plume to it with no throat hit, after a while it will build up on your tongue so might want to keep a drink near by. It's a bit on the light side for flavor so might want to add a flavor shot.
This would make a nice evening vape to relax with a cup of hot tea :) or to start your morning with if you want something silky smooth to vape that won't punch you in the throat or drowned you in strong flavors first thing in the morning.

Last edited:

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Lemon Pound Cake from MadTown Vapor

at 24mg nic this has a bit of a throat hit to it. Lots of thick plume. A great spot on flavor for a good pound cake with a touch of lemon but not overwhelmingly lemony.
Pair this up with a scoop of vanilla or strawberry ice cream and enjoy :)

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
omg I'm in :wub: :hubba:
not from my box of goodies....never thought I'd find that taste again...back in the day before clove cigarettes were banned I only smoked sampoerna xtras...while this isn't the same as the xtras it is the unremarkable flavor of the sampoerna brand :wub:

Sampoerna by Dekang from Fasttech

as I said this is unmistakable sampoerna :wub: robust flavor lightly sweet, mildly spicy, with a hint of clove :wub: no throat hit and very little plume but the taste....sorry I can't help it...if you were a clove smoker this is a must try! And if you were like me and hated djarums but only bought them because it was all you could get in the US :mad: this is the juice for you!

now to diy and add more clove/anise to it and maybe some java and i'll have the xtras that i've been long for since before I even started vaping :lol:

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Pun'kin Tumble from Alice In Vapeland

lots of great plum and no throat hit makes this a nice smooth vape....flavor....ok can I say I hate AiV :lol: ok well I'm loving the juice but trying to explain the flavor so far has been a PITA
to me this is kind of like a light pumpkin flavored gingerbread man cookie with rich semi sweet cream cheese icing....

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Turkish Tobacco from The Vapor Room

ok I'm sorry but not much to review here....a very tiny miniscule throat hit, a light plume and well it's rather flavorless....a light somewhat sweet tobacco flavor...if you want to vape something just a pinch above flavorless I'd suggest this....it's a nice smooth vape but nothing special...for those that like flavorless or want something just to vape and relax with or "stealth vape" this would be good...

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
ok so I held off on this review...it was one of the first juices I tried in my box of goodies but forgot I had tried it :lol: back when I was having tank issues and stuff....sadly after all the hype I'm let down greatly

Peanut Butter Cup from deej stuff

this is a nice smooth sweet vape with a light plume....the flavor however is just not there...which was sadness because I've always heard such great reviews on deej stuff....while I can sometimes get a hint of a silky chocolate and smooth peanut butter that is all that it is, a very acute hint of flavor

Last edited:

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
um...ok...not from my bag of goodies...this one I got just because :) I like trying all kinds of vapes....

Lavender by Dekang from Fasttech

nice light/medium plume no throat hit and taste well :laugh:
it's a nice lavender flavor...:unsure:....really it tastes just like you would expect it to...but I donno about vaping by itself, would be good mixed with a tea. Sweet, flowery, fresh and clean vape :lol: sorry but I can't help it...it's not the juice it's just while vaping I can't help but feel like my mouth is being washed out with a bar of soap!
Mixed with a tea vape or maybe vanilla/cream/ice cream would be best.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
not from my bag of goodies....this one comes courtesy of Halo from a contest I won :shock::thumbs:

Cafe Mocha from Halo

When it first came in I tried it right away and first taste was kind of like a peanut flavor or nutty flavor
after some steeping and cleaning of tanks I've put this into my vivi nova

it's a dry flavor...kinda of like a dark roast of coffee....subtitle hint of a dark chocolate with a roasted nutty flavor
after playing with oHm and volts between dripping and tanks...
in the vivi nova with a 2.4 atty it seems to shine around 3.5volts
a nice medium plume and at 18 nic gives a nice throat hit

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Vanilla Custard from MadTown Vapor

A nice relaxing vape with plenty of plume and a light throat hit
semi sweet, not your typically overly sweet vanilla...this is more like a creamy vanilla bean taste
while it's light on taste (after all it's vanilla custard) it's not light on flavor...a great refreshing morning vape or relaxing vape before bed

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Cherry Lime Slushy from MadTown Vapor

Wow if you like a flavor rush this is a must try....even before opening the bottle your nose is overwhelmed with cherry and lime
great cloud up the room plume, strong throat hit and flavor punch to the tastebuds of lush juicy cherries and sour limes :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread