My Juice Reviews: The Good, The Bad and The WT_ Was That?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Raspberry Sunset from Ahlusion

This is a nice blend of raspberry and peach flavors
*and we all know just how much I enjoy peach/orange flavors :facepalm: not*
even though this is not a juice for me, it is a good flavor....the flavors mix very well together but yet you can taste them all in there...raspberry, peach and nectarines..sweet but not overly sweet, just like a real freshly mixed juice without any added sugars :)

no throat hit and plenty of plume makes this a nice refreshingly light fruity vape
(now to go vape something that I like :laugh:)

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
bwhahahahahaha just had to share with ya'll....and am even more glad that I only do post reviews and not videos because that was a bit scary....
while switching flavors in the ET, I wet the wick with the new flavor and was "dry burning" it to rid the old flavor off....cranked it up to 5.5volts dripped some of the new juice on the coil and wick and hit the button and poof...had a small fire ignite on the coil
:lol:

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
and now for another one not from my bag of goodies (yes this is the one that I accidently just set my coil on fire with :evil:)

Strawberry Mango from MadTown Vapor
ok I'm sorry but I really have to say wow, Dino has amazed me yet again....I do not like mango flavors (or peach, orange, tangerine, nectarine, ect) this is surprisingly a very tasty juice.
This is a nice smooth vape with a bit, very little throat hit. Nice sweet strawberry flavor with a hint of mango. These two flavors blend so well together that I would actually possibly vape this...well mixed with something else to dull the mango out just a bit more :lol: but I am pleasantly surprised that I did like this juice.

Last edited:

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
TVR Menthol Tobacco from The Vapor Room

ok sorry not really much of a review, what to say...it's a strong overwhelming menthol with a strong tobacco flavor
nice, lots of plume and a little throat hit

if you love menthol tobacco, I highly suggest this juice
if (like me) you don't like either, don't get this :lol: while it is def not a juice that I like at all it is a great juice if not a bit overpowering menthol

I would recommend this for any new vapor that is used to menthols, I think this would be a great starter juice for you to transition into vaping with

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
another from mtv

Peanut Butter Banana from MadTown Vapor
a new juice to dino's collection :)
A very smooth vape with plenty of plume. Needs a bit of steeping time (or lots of shaking). Had to take the day to review this one. Loaded it into the Et and the very first hit was a strong pb flavor and then was more of a banana chip flavor....after more shaking the flavors blended a bit more together....could use a bit more flavor percentage to the mix but it is a nice flavor. Tastes more like if you took banana chips and dipped them into a creamy pb :)

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
and another from mtv

Mounds of Chocolate from MadTown Vapor

this is a semi sweet vape....dark chocolate with coconut with plenty of plume and a little throat hit
:wub: I could vape this all day long num num num...it's almost like eating a mounds candy but without the guilt :laugh:
it is a bit thick on the tongue though so might want to keep a drink near by to keep from getting dry mouth

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Cherry Cheesecake from Stricknyne Blends

While I was excited to try this because I love cheesecakes.....sorry to say this juice is not worth the time and money :(
Perfume taste, the juice is so thin and runny it doesn't wick properly so you get a lot of dry hits and burnt flavor. When it does wick you get a bit of cherry flavor and then just perfume taste. no throat hit and light to medium plume.
I tried to give it a few days in the dripper but unfortunately this is a dud....

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Pomegranate Tea from RAWR Vapor

this is the first tea vape that I have tried and I have to admit it is pretty nice. Somewhere between a green and white tea flavor, somewhat sweet, although I don't taste the pomegranate in it :( it is still a very nice refreshing tea vape.
no throat hit and plenty of plume.

While this doesn't taste like pomegranate, it does taste like a good sweet green/white tea flavor so it's a so so vape...great taste just not what it says it is....if you like tea I would suggest trying this one and see what you think.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Banana Nut Bread from MTBakerVapor

a nice smooth, semi sweet vape with a medium plume. I get a very light hint of banana (needs more banana) and a strong nutty flavor. It's almost more like a mixed nut bread pudding flavor with an after vape lingering now and later banana flavor....that more artificial banana flavor....not a bad vape but not a good one...if the lable didn't say it was banana nut bread, I don't think I'd have known what to exactly call this...I can tell it's supposed to be a desert type vape...but it's more of a nutty custard flavor...again not bad just not what I'd expect.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
another one not from my box of goodies

This comes courtesy of grand terrace vapor
I had wondered when I received this MILF juice :lol: what it could be :unsure::blink: all the note said was that they thought I might like this :laugh: so I set it aside for a while but decided to give it a try today....

MILF from Grand Terrace Vapor

num num num
mange5.gif

sweet strawberry creamy syrupy pancake goodness in vape form.....ok so after trying it lol the site says it's waffles, whatever...very tasty...it's all in there and tastes like fresh picked strawberries with cream ontop of waffle(pancake) topped with syrup....
no throat hit, though this is a 6mg nic so there may be a th at a higher nic level
not only is the taste great but there is plenty of plume....a great morning vape or all day vape or to relax with before bed....
thank you grand terrace vapor

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
and yet another from MadTown Vapor (I told ya I'm addicted to them
38.gif
)

Coconut Cream Custard from MadTown Vapor

This is a great light and refreshing vape. Sweet, creamy coconut custard flavor...almost like eating a coconut yogurt :) no throat hit and plenty of plume makes this a nice vape to relax with.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
not from my box of goodies...continuing on with mtv :)

Fluffy Pineapple from MadTown Vapor

sweet marshmallow and juicy pineapple vape...not exactly a throat hit but I do get irritation from the pineapple (but I get that with real pineapples too) lots of plume. Tastes just like if you took the juice from a can of pineapple :)

*and can I just say mixing this with the coconut cream custard is great :D *

Last edited:

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Chocolate Mint Candies from MadTown Vapor
This is spot on taste with the Andes Mints you get from restaurants. Chocolate with a mint flavor and like the candies the mint is a bit overpowering. Leaves your mouth minty fresh :lol: the mint is a bit strong and does pack a bit of a throat hit at 50/50 pg/vg. Nice plume and as stated there is a bit of a throat hit, not too bad but when trying to chain vape it does get you. I had to take my et off my TECs and use my vv ego to help lower the powerage to help lower the throat hit while chain vaping, next time I might try a higher vg to help mellow the throat hit out a bit so I can chain vape the goodness.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Ecto Cooler from Mt Baker Vapor

don't let the name fool you like it did me...this is not a menthol vape....
ok I have to get this out of my system...BLAAHHH YUCK....lol part of that was just because I was expecting a minty vape the other part was realizing it's orange....now onto the actual review....i've been trying to vape this and give it time

This is almost like an orange flavored sweet tart...however the orange tastes more like an orange peel than orange fruit.....
plenty of plume and a light to medium throat hit
I've been trying to give this a chance, to make sure I wasn't being biased but *shivers* just can't get past the orange peel flavor

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Dragons Breath from fuzionvapor
I tried to find this one their site but seems they stopped carrying it...but from the name and the taste, I think they renamed it..not sure if it's the same but seems that it might be Dragons Tempest

This is a nice sweet fruity vape...almost a watermelon flavor to it very little throat hit nice full plume, not too thick but plenty of it. Unfortunately much like the unicorns blood it seems to have the same wicking issue...have to keep titling my dripper to get the juice back to the coil...

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
White Rabbit from Alice in Vapeland

Seriously...no description on the site :lol: hum...well I have no idea what this is supposed to be...so please excuse me while I try to explain it (doesn't help that I burnt my tongue a bit yesterday)...it's good, but as to what it tastes like is a bit difficult to explain...so firstly let me say a nice full plume, no throat hit....I've sat here and vaped half of the sample bottle trying to figure this out....

a nice silky smooth rich vape. At first vape I thought of cheesecake, now it's more like a buttery cream icing, powdery cake...
I think this is maybe supposed to be an italian wedding or cream cake

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Soft Serve Strawberry from MadTown Vapor

plenty of plume, a little throat hit and omg...spot on with the flavor...sweet creamy strawberry....I could sit here and just smell the juice all day long :lol: smells so good and vapes awesome
one of my coworkers that isn't a big smoker, she has a black n mild once a week had to try some today :)
I may have just converted her to a vapor with this juice :)

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Banana Cream Pie from Mt Baker Vapor

This is a nice light vape. No throat hit with plenty of plume. The flavor is good but could use just a bit more flavor to it...suggest adding a flavor shot or two if you order it.
Nice smooth, light vape a bit overly nutty flavor with a nice cream and graham cracker flavor with a hint of banana on the after vape.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
another one not from my bag of goodies...
I almost don't even want to review this one...not really worth the time but, to save others from buying it...
Strawberry Tart by Decadent Vapours from Liberty Flights

I bought these to try because they were on sale for $0.99/5ml and I had some store credits to spend....
well at least it is a 24 mg nic so there's a nice mild to strongish throat hit. Medium plume.
At first all I could taste was flowery/perfume, I might as well have just poured a bottle of perfume into my dripper....i let it sit overnight with the cap off (it's been sitting with cap on for a few weeks) and now well....it's still perfume but not sickingly so...get a hint of strawberry but it's so overly perfume flavored this isn't even worth the .79 I bought it at (yeah I used a discount on my order that made the juice .79 instead of .99 :lol: I'd be really mad if I had paid the 6.50 normal price for this...but at .79 I can't complain too much...well yes I can but I won't....
this is def not worth buying....hoping the handful of others I bought turn out better....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread