The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

My Last Day with PS

Discussion in 'Puresmoker' started by Casey@PS, May 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Casey@PS

Casey@PS Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 14, 2009
    Nashvegas
    Hey friends and fellow PS Family!

First off, I just want to tell you all how awesome you've made the last two years here at PS for me. Our customers are some of the most loyal, compassionate, and entertaining folks I've ever had the pleasure of emailing :)

I received a new job offer that I had to take, and unfortunately today will be my last day here with PureSmoker. I will miss Steve, Jo, Curtis, Jeff, and all of you very deeply, and I have had a great experience here for the last two years that is unique to this industry alone.

I'll still be sure to stop by and say hello every now and again, and I hope you'll keep in touch :) You know where to find me (and if not, you can find me on twitter @CaseyPickle).

Peace, and Much Love to all of you <3

Casey

2. Vaporologist

Vaporologist Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 26, 2010
    Epic Journey
    Sorry to see you go, Casey.

Good luck with your new job and I wish you all the best! You rock!!!

:)

3. buGG

buGG Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2009
    brush²
    whoa, you'll definitely be missed casey, but congrats on the new job and all the very best to you at the next level!!! i'm breaking out the protege and the clove in your honor! :vapor::vapor::vapor:

4. Casey@PS

Casey@PS Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 14, 2009
    Nashvegas
    Thanks, guys! Appreciate the kind words :) And yes, by all means, vape clove! Hahaha

5. Gotcoffee

Gotcoffee Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2008
    Las Vegas
    Casey good luck on your new job

6. keyzygirl

keyzygirl ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Key West,Fl.
    Good Luck Casey,You helped me out when I started vaping and Im still very thankful.You do good out in the big world,Ok?

7. thewomenfolk

thewomenfolk Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 6, 2009
    Colorado John 3:16
    Thanks Casey for all your help when I was ordering stuff at PureSmoker. You were very helpful indeed. Yes, you'll be missed. Blessings to you in your future.

8. cappadoc

cappadoc Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 9, 2010
    Michigan
    As I said "over there", you will be missed. You are very talented and I wish you the best of luck.

I hope Steve can find somebody as fun as you as a substitute, for you will never be replaced.

9. Chornbro

Chornbro Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2011
    VA/DC/MD Area
    We'll miss you... thanks for all of the fantastic products and customer service!

10. firhill

firhill Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

11. keyzygirl

keyzygirl ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Key West,Fl.
    Everyone does.........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.