My Liquid Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverBraids

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2009
Memphis TN
I tried to post this on the liquid review forum, but did not have the rights to, so I bring it here. My excitement over the PureSmoker CASH liquid of Energee and the Riskee Yuice could barely be kept in check. So far, I've only been able to try the Energee only because the liquid is at my desk, and my other carts are in my house. So here goes:

Flavor: 8/10 Very close to inhaling a Red Bull, which I believe was the concept behind it. I like Red Bull, and I know most people can't stand the taste of it. It also gives me the psycological feeling of the Taurine.

Throat hit: 7-8/10 Apparently it depends on how deep I draw when I take my drag. Some times it blasts my throat, and some times I don't even know I've taken a drag.

Vapo(u)r: 8/10 Nice bit of vapo(u)r that is consistant with every draw. Hardly anything on the exhale except at the end.

Overall: 8/10 This is a fantastic juice that I may use for my daily smoke as I tend to not get enough sleep in the night time and need to be up and alert enough to answer the phones at work.

Once I try out the Riskee Yuice, I'll let you know about that one as well, and maybe I'll be able to put it in the forum where it belongs! Have a fantastic day, y'all!

xMarlboroMan

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Sioux City, Iowa
Hey SilverBraids,

Thanks for the review. BTW, what mg strength did you go with?

My new favorite eliquid is Red Cow from Janty... delicious! It tastes kinda like strawberry soda/Monster energy drink to me. Do you get a strawberry flavor from the PS Energee? (I haven't had a real Red Bull in years, but I do drink Monster, and the Janty stuff does taste similar).

L8r, x

SilverBraids

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2009
Memphis TN
Hey SilverBraids,

Thanks for the review. BTW, what mg strength did you go with?

Knew I forgot something... I went ahead and got the 24 mg strength. I can definately feel the nicotine course through my system after a few hits and I put it down for a while.

My new favorite eliquid is Red Cow from Janty... delicious! It tastes kinda like strawberry soda/Monster energy drink to me. Do you get a strawberry flavor from the PS Energee? (I haven't had a real Red Bull in years, but I do drink Monster, and the Janty stuff does taste similar).

L8r, x

I <3 Monster as well, and I guess this is closer to a Red Bull than Monster, but if you weren't told about it, I'm sure you might be able to taste Monster instead.. 8^) I'll have to try the Red Cow. Kinda like a Strawberry Fanta is what it sounds like... 8^)

xMarlboroMan

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Sioux City, Iowa
I <3 Monster as well, and I guess this is closer to a Red Bull than Monster, but if you weren't told about it, I'm sure you might be able to taste Monster instead.. 8^) I'll have to try the Red Cow. Kinda like a Strawberry Fanta is what it sounds like... 8^)

Funny thing... I kept posting that my Red Cow had a strawberry flavor. In fact, it might be cherry, lol. I got a new Joye302 yesterday and wow, what a difference over my DSE901/RN4072! If you can believe this, my ejuices have so much more flavor. My Red Cow now tastes more cherry than strawberry. I didn't bring my Red Cow with me today, so I'll have to grab it at lunch and taste test it again. Either my taste buds are messed up, or my head cold is finally getting better, or my 302 just really enhances the flavor... I dunno. In any case, I <3 my new Joye302 :D

L8r, x

xMarlboroMan

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Sioux City, Iowa
ohhhh... Not a red bull fan here but I adore Strawberry Fanta! Is that really what it tastest like xmarlboro????? (say yes!)

I'm not sure anymore :( At first I would have said Yes, it does taste like Strawberry pop (when using my 901). Now, with my Joye302, it tastes like Cherry pop... lol.

When I get home at lunch I am going to do a smoke off between my 901 and my 302 to see if there really is a difference in flavor from model to model.

L8r, x

SilverBraids

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2009
Memphis TN
which e-cig did you use to to vape the energee? i soo want to get the energee as i like red bull alot :)

I'm using my SE Gold(3.0). It's the only one I have, but I'm looking at getting another ecig for my Old Lady because I want her to give up her analogs. But yes, my SE Gold has the Energee tasting like Red Bull. Nummmmmm... 8^)

Apollotrigger

Jan 29, 2009
Memphis, TN
I tried to post this on the liquid review forum, but did not have the rights to, so I bring it here. My excitement over the PureSmoker CASH liquid of Energee and the Riskee Yuice could barely be kept in check. So far, I've only been able to try the Energee only because the liquid is at my desk, and my other carts are in my house. So here goes:

Flavor: 8/10 Very close to inhaling a Red Bull, which I believe was the concept behind it. I like Red Bull, and I know most people can't stand the taste of it. It also gives me the psycological feeling of the Taurine.

Throat hit: 7-8/10 Apparently it depends on how deep I draw when I take my drag. Some times it blasts my throat, and some times I don't even know I've taken a drag.

Vapo(u)r: 8/10 Nice bit of vapo(u)r that is consistant with every draw. Hardly anything on the exhale except at the end.

Overall: 8/10 This is a fantastic Juice that I may use for my daily smoke as I tend to not get enough sleep in the night time and need to be up and alert enough to answer the phones at work.

Once I try out the Riskee Yuice, I'll let you know about that one as well, and maybe I'll be able to put it in the forum where it belongs! Have a fantastic day, y'all!

Glenn, is that you?

SilverBraids

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2009
Memphis TN
Red Bull tastes unique. To me, it's tart with a citric acid kinda taste on top of it, and it leaves you with a mouth pucker for a few seconds while your tounge unshrivels. Wings, I never got, but I did get to see lizards after drinking a full case and staying up for 100+ hours in the Iraqi Desert Heat... That's about the only way I know how to put what it tastes like... anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread