My PS CASH Riskee Yuice Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverBraids

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2009
Memphis TN
Yay! I can post in where it belongs now! W00t! So in my order from PS, I got the Energee and Riskee Yuice after reading rave reviews on here about it so I thought I'd rub my two pennies together and let you all know how I feel about it...

Flavor: 9/10 Wow. This is yummy yummy stuff. I can personally taste the caramel/vanilla mixture and it's almost like a caramel creamsicle. Between this and the Energee, I don't know which cart I'm going to have in my ecig at any point in time. They're both fantastic

Throat hit: 8/10 Kinda like the Energee, it depends on how deep I draw. I can feel it most of the time, but there are times I don't know I've taken a drag.

Vapo(u)r: 10/10 Consistant with vapor even with a low battery. This stuff really puts it out. I'm not dripping either, I'm on a cart and it's like a Columbian sauna. It's amazing stuff.

Overall: 9/10 This is truly good stuff. Thanks to all of you who Guinea Pig'd it for me. It was appreaciated, and I'm going to keep a running supply of this stuff constantly.

Edit: I forgot to add that it was the 24 MG strength AGAIN... I'll learn.. I promise...

Last edited:

Carti3r

Feb 20, 2009
California
Mine just showed up 10 minutes. Big props to PureSmoker.com on the ridiculous fast shipping.

Been vaping the Fierce Coca Cola lately. Not bad, I think the High Nicotine content makes the taste a bit more sharp. I think I will get a lower dosage like I did on the Riskee. Anyways:

16MG 20ML Bottle Riskee Yuice:

Great taste! I love the Carmel/Vanilla/Nutty? tastiness to it. Great vape. I would definitely recommend this flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread