The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

My PS CASH Riskee Yuice Review

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Reviews' started by SilverBraids, Mar 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SilverBraids

SilverBraids Full Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2009
    Memphis TN
    Yay! I can post in where it belongs now! W00t! So in my order from PS, I got the Energee and Riskee Yuice after reading rave reviews on here about it so I thought I'd rub my two pennies together and let you all know how I feel about it...

Flavor: 9/10 Wow. This is yummy yummy stuff. I can personally taste the caramel/vanilla mixture and it's almost like a caramel creamsicle. Between this and the Energee, I don't know which cart I'm going to have in my ecig at any point in time. They're both fantastic

Throat hit: 8/10 Kinda like the Energee, it depends on how deep I draw. I can feel it most of the time, but there are times I don't know I've taken a drag.

Vapo(u)r: 10/10 Consistant with vapor even with a low battery. This stuff really puts it out. I'm not dripping either, I'm on a cart and it's like a Columbian sauna. It's amazing stuff.

Overall: 9/10 This is truly good stuff. Thanks to all of you who Guinea Pig'd it for me. It was appreaciated, and I'm going to keep a running supply of this stuff constantly.

Edit: I forgot to add that it was the 24 MG strength AGAIN... I'll learn.. I promise...

2. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 28, 2009
    SW Ohio
    Glad to hear it's so tasty. I have a 50ml bottle of 24mg on the way.

3. KoS

KoS Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 24, 2009
    VT, USA
    [
    Just got mine. Waiting for the batt to charge for the first time to try the Riskey. Deffinatly gona be the first one I try thanks to the reviws. Also got peach, cola and TW Vanilla. Now I just hope the Pilot I got will be one of the good ones.

4. Carti3r

Carti3r Full Member

Feb 20, 2009
    California
    Mine just showed up 10 minutes. Big props to PureSmoker.com on the ridiculous fast shipping.

Been vaping the Fierce Coca Cola lately. Not bad, I think the High Nicotine content makes the taste a bit more sharp. I think I will get a lower dosage like I did on the Riskee. Anyways:

16MG 20ML Bottle Riskee Yuice:

Great taste! I love the Carmel/Vanilla/Nutty? tastiness to it. Great vape. I would definitely recommend this flavor.

5. DCrist721

DCrist721 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2009
    Long Island, NY
    Wait, I want to hear how the Cash Energee tastes though. There's already 57 reviews of Riskee Juice, but no one has reviewed the "Energee" flavor yet :(

6. smokingclam

smokingclam Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 6, 2009
    Punta Gorda, Florida
    I've been wondering about that one myself?

7. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 28, 2009
    SW Ohio
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.